Jews Prefer FOX News Over Fake News!

This is according to the New York Times:

"Fox anchors... are shining a light on reports of anti-semitism that other media overlook and are displaying support for an American ally that is being wrongly vilified."

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/03/b...ws-israel.html

And while anti-Semitic violence is spiking all around us, the tone-deaf Biden administration warns us to be on guard against "Islamophobia".

You can't make this shit up!
Uh, it's been determined from the owner of foxy that they ain't news. Just ratings.
Don't watch FOX if you want to wallow in vile, hateful, anti-Semitic agitprop pretending to be objective journalism.

You can find that on MSNBC.
SNICK
Oh yeah...FOX news is a shining beacon of if truth and integrity. If you get passed the lawsuits and departure of Tucker etc. How long till toilet bowl Hannity and horse face Ingraham get tossed for their outright lies daily.

Garbage news group that touts they are staunch supporters of the Israeli's but in reality they only care about ratings and selling "healthy" pills to their audience.

What the fuck do they not have a day with Mike Huckabee or Ted Cruz on? It is literally an echo chamber of five people on that station.
Thanks, eye.

We'll put you down on the side of the rabid Jew haters who deny Hamas slaughtered 1400 Jews on Oct. 7th and refuse to take their news from any media outlet that mentions it.
Thanks, eye.

We'll put you down on the side of the rabid Jew haters who deny Hamas slaughtered 1400 Jews on Oct. 7th and refuse to take their news from any media outlet that mentions it. Originally Posted by lustylad
WTF lusty, not at all what I think. I am appalled at what's happening over in the middle east. I feel terrible for the Jews that were killed and think they have every right to protect themselves against Hamas. I just find it laughable that you think that Fox News is the one carrying the torch only, almost every news station I watch including those that you think are lefty stations are all supportive of Israel protecting themselves. But it is also telling that you think that other news stations besides Fox must be on the opposite side of being pro Israel. Not the case at all.

What I do think is particularly terrible about Fox, is that they simply are in the business of selling either sham books, sham books, sham pillows, sham polls, sham January 6th stories, or sham election fraud stories. Essentially the whole station is a sham show.
Typical RWW attack. If you don’t watch Fox News you’re a, what was that, oh yeah… “rabid Jew hater.”

I have never supported Netanyahu’s government or policies. And I think Fox News is largely responsible for the death of journalism in this country.

Does that make me Anti-Semitic? A rabid Jew hater?

Puh-leeze.
I tend to access several news outlets. Bret Baer on Fox is pretty even handed for example. /then I go to CNN and others to get another presentation of what is going on.

For one thing, each outlet will interview different public figures on the same topic of the day.

One thing I am getting from everywhere is that since the Pandemic, the progressive left has abandoned placing value on free speech or peaceful protest. That intollerance is not limited to the liberal-left, but the imballance is way more than 60:40 in my opinion.
Peaceful protest? Could you be more explicit? And explain what that has to do with the ethnically insensitive OP?
... Let's not forget a key component to the OP's thread title:

... The RATINGS. ... Jews (and other enlightened people)
surely prefer FOX-News to the bullshit from CNN and MSNBC.

And the FOX-NEWS ratings SHOW US THAT!

#### Salty
foxy has always been about ratings.
Not news.
Rubert stated news is a no go when it comes to ratings.

So, those that watch foxy are there because the prefer bullshit to substance.
  • Tiny
  • 11-12-2023, 03:29 PM
Don't watch FOX if you want to wallow in vile, hateful, anti-Semitic agitprop pretending to be objective journalism.

You can find that on MSNBC. Originally Posted by lustylad
I actually watch both Fox and MSNBC. I agree that Fox has done a good job of covering antisemitism in recent weeks.

I haven't seen anti-Semitic editorializing on MSNBC though, and it's been more fair and balanced in its coverage of the situation in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

... Let's not forget a key component to the OP's thread title:

... The RATINGS. ... Jews (and other enlightened people)
surely prefer FOX-News to the bullshit from CNN and MSNBC.

And the FOX-NEWS ratings SHOW US THAT!

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
There's an interesting passage in LustyLad's NYT link,

Fox News — with the largest audience in all of cable television in recent years — draws a sizable number of Democratic and liberal-leaning viewers. Among viewers who are 25 to 54, the demographic most important to advertisers, Fox News had more people who identify as Democrats watching in prime time than either CNN or MSNBC, according to Nielsen data through August.

Please note this predates the Hamas attacks. Some of our Democrat board members who always write off Fox should take note.
  • Tiny
  • 11-12-2023, 04:18 PM
I have never supported Netanyahu’s government or policies. And I think Fox News is largely responsible for the death of journalism in this country.

Does that make me Anti-Semitic? A rabid Jew hater?

Puh-leeze. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Absolutely, emphatically no. A large percentage of Israeli Jews agree with you about Netanyahu and his coalition partners, who arguably created the conditions for this mess by supporting Hamas over the PA.

However, I don't believe Fox is responsible for the death of journalism. Actually I believe there are more real journalists on Fox than MSNBC. You tune in during prime time evening hours and you're not going to see much real "journalism" on either. But during daytime Fox is less biased with some exceptions (Fox and Friends and Harris Faulkner).
Update: Trump used the term "vermin" to describe some less desirable folks yesterday. He specifically referred to "Communists, Marxists, Fascists, and radical left thugs".

Today MSNBC reacted by comparing him to Hitler... over dozen times.

On Oct. 7th Hamas slaughtered 1,400 Jews. They beheaded infants and even melted them in ovens in front of their mothers.

Question: How many times has MSNBC compared Hamas to Hitler, who we all know also exterminated Jews in ovens?

Answer: Zero.

Whatever happened to "Never again"?

Who do you trust for accurate news?

The network with moral clarity during this crisis (FOX)? Or the one too cowardly to call out Hamas as the REAL modern-day Nazis (MSNBC)?