NFL watch pole

I'm not sure how you do actual pole's where you just hit a button here so here we go. Since Trump called for a boycott (or before) with the protest of black players kneeling during the national anthem, how has your NFL viewing changed?
1. Total Boycott. -F*ck thee ingrates. You don't respect the flag and you hate America. You stay silent while people burn buildings and loot along with silence on all the black on black (or white) crime. Go to hell, and take Obama's America with you.
2. Cut way back- Agree with most or some of # 1 but decided you aren't going to give up your favorite team. BUT, where you used to turn on Monday, Thursday and watch multiple Sunday games you don't now.
3. No Change. They have a right to protest and it's freedom of speech. In fact I actually applaud them. Police suck etc....
# 1- total boycott is my vote. Oh boy, I put pole instead of poll. To many strippers in my life I guess.
There are obviously more than 3 options available to us.

My position is I'm watching less NFL games because the team I root for is hopelessly out of contention and has been for awhile. If they were in contention, I would continue to be glued to their games and other games that would impact them. Same as last year. But it has absolutely NOTHING to do with players protesting.

I support the rights of players to protest but I prefer the way the Dallas Cowboys addressed the issue a number of weeks ago -- take a knee as a team before the national anthem and then stand up when the national anthem starts .
I'm definitely number 2. I only watch my team. I used to watch all day Sunday and the Monday night game...now I don't.
Probably won't be the only one...

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...ational-anthem Originally Posted by gfejunkie
My guess it will be tossed out of the court system and very possibly the Saints will refund the person's money.
much ado about nothing.
I vote for #1, but it should contain many more expletives
too many ppl take it too serious...the nfl I mean. Its a game for our entertainment. People finally woke up to realize it.