Y’all must be trying to act funny No one can Say Hi 👋 When Damn why must y’all act funny out here !!!!

Another day of just setting around out here yesterday Texas school Start back up less then 2 weeks looked it up last night Great right anyways Still here either way !!!

Ready when you are wish my friends would come over I had one come see me when I first got here from this site I still have the number saved because I save numbers So ..... Maybe y’all can send a Text and make something happen Sooner then later that would be great 👍
Unfortunately Stacee, there may be specific reasons you are hearing crickets on here now. I'm thinking you have probably burned too many bridges with your rants and incoherent posts over the past year. It really is hard even translating what you are typing in your posts. Good luck to you though....
Well boo fucking who Honey I can’t burn a bridge that I never crossed most people don’t make it through the door because they don’t wanna verify let’s just keep it real and the other half are nasty and I don’t want to see anyway so I’ll pass every time now my post was for people that actually like me so if you don’t like me stay the fuck off of it Thanks
I don’t really care because when most people come see me anyways they tell me about how pretty I am and that I’m even prettier in person So.... Ur loss never mine remember that !!!!
I appreciate well-mannered, respectful, generous, good hygiene, gentlemen who are sweet !!!

If that ain’t you then maybe it best you leave me alone !!!

Thanks have a blessed day !!!
Ready when you are Originally Posted by staceyrenee

? No you're not!
Originally Posted by playa76
Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Lame...... and you don’t know me Sir lol
maybe you should enroll in one of those Texas schools you " looked up"
Well boo fucking who Honey I can’t burn a bridge that I never crossed most people don’t make it through the door because they don’t wanna verify let’s just keep it real and the other half are nasty and I don’t want to see anyway so I’ll pass every time now my post was for people that actually like me so if you don’t like me stay the fuck off of it Thanks Originally Posted by staceyrenee
I'm sorry luv...I was just trying to ascertain what you meant when you said:
" Y’all must be trying to act funny No one can Say Hi �� When Damn why must y’all act funny out here !!!!"

I'm still not sure what you meant so I thought I'd just ask with some satire and levity. I'm so sorry if I upset you but just remember the guy who had the bottle broken on his head was upset as well....LOL

Here's hoping you have a nice profitable stay.