Any intel on Bradford, PA girl?

I found this girl on skipthegames. She posts semi regularly. I talk to her a bit but haven’t taken the plunge just yet. Has anyone seen her or have any intel? Thanks in Advance! Http://Twin-tiers.skipthegames.com/f...g/699652368344
I found this girl on skipthegames. She posts semi regularly. I talk to her a bit but haven’t taken the plunge just yet. Has anyone seen her or have any intel? Thanks in Advance! Http://Twin-tiers.skipthegames.com/f...g/699652368344 Originally Posted by Rickeverett1986
She seems legit but I know she ghosted on a couple guys after they drove a distance to see her. Might be worth a try if you don't have far to travel.
Thank you sir. She is only about 15 minutes away and does outcall as well. Maybe have her come to me and if she ghosts, I’m not out anything.
  • stein
  • 10-05-2020, 07:15 AM
There used to be a real hot utr in Bradford
If I remember correctly there use to be a Utr girl named MiaRush. She has since moved to Texas and never got the chance to meet her.
  • stein
  • 10-05-2020, 11:15 AM
I remember a different name
move to ISO?
I remember a different name Originally Posted by stein
What is her name?
I found this girl on skipthegames. She posts semi regularly. I talk to her a bit but haven’t taken the plunge just yet. Has anyone seen her or have any intel? Thanks in Advance! Http://Twin-tiers.skipthegames.com/f...g/699652368344 Originally Posted by Rickeverett1986
You’ve been a member since 2016 and no reviews? Can we expect one from you if you take the plunge on this one? To get info , give some.
This would only be my 2nd encounter since I signed up. Not really much in my area and I work 7 days a week with my job so I don’t have the luxury of being able to travel far. But yes, if I can meet up with her I would gladly post a review.
This would only be my 2nd encounter since I signed up. Not really much in my area and I work 7 days a week with my job so I don’t have the luxury of being able to travel far. But yes, if I can meet up with her I would gladly post a review. Originally Posted by Rickeverett1986
female I think. hard to tell now days
female I think. hard to tell now days Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Haha!
Who else is around the vicinity?
Whats her name has been around forever.....