FIV - Why?

It's an overcast day and I thought I would ask this question for some giggles.

Guys - Why do you FIV?

Also, how many of you are good at FIV? Anyone care to discuss their "techniques"?
Outside the hobby world - covert smell/hygiene check.

Hobby world - I like to bring you to at least one orgasm (assuming you're capable and a fan of multiples) before we get to the fuckery.
Same reason I DATY...I'm damn good at it and I like my woman to be totally begging to fuck when we get down to the main event.
Same reason I DATY...I'm damn good at it and I like my woman to be totally begging to fuck when we get down to the main event. Originally Posted by Smokin
Please do tell us how you FIV.

(I don't have ROS)
If I used my cock for $50,000 worth of quarters of video games I'd be the provider. Since it's the way it is, I just like to it to see if body rocking, bed shaking O's can happen a dozen or so times. If she's into it, or if she starts demanding "more", "harder", "faster", "oh shit"... stuff like that. Thumb ladies aren't big proponents of FIV. Thumb really seem to like something not operated by batteries, that is interactive, takes directions, and can go for hours. Plus the body rocking...
We just want to see if anything was left over from the last session.

My apologies. I don't mean to sound disrespectful, it just came out. That is so unlike me.

I tend do go straight to DATY because my fingernails are brittle and break often. That would be a cruel thing to do. Now if I'm freshly manicured, it feels good in there whether it is a finger or a .......
My goal with any session is total orgasmic pleasure in both directions. If I can bring the girl to a shuttering “O” or two or three, before we begin the final act, then I know the hour has been good for her as well.I know I am going to come, but a combination of daty and fiv, or anything else the girl likes done to her, is often a great step toward her pleasure.An added bonus – the feel of my fingers deep in an ever wetter and wetter pussy is just something I like.
Most ladies I've asked prefer not to be finger-fucked while I'm licking the slit. Oddly enough they DO like a finger up the butt though. Women...Oy.
We just want to see if anything was left over from the last session. Originally Posted by OldGrump
*snicker*

Do you guys DATY to taste the last session too? Hehe.
Honestly i do it because i have a very small penis and im hopping to get the woman off atleast once during a sessiong. plus there is something so erotic about feeling the inside of a pussy as it gets wetter and she is getting into it more and more. feeling with everyflick of my finger her moan and little twitch. when she grabs my hand and says right there and i speed up my finger tips feeling the G spot get tense and finally leading up to her O face where she grabs my hand and says stop or even twirls around from her back to her stomach moaning with pleasure.

Its one of the things that get me off. i like to see if im doing it right by looking at her face or subtle hints to go deeper or softer or harder... plus i have learned some ladies that dont do Greek enjoy a little FIA while DATY. made this one provider squirt a little in my face and she colapsed while we were in 69. it made me so hot.

Oh and on technic well it differs from woman to woman cause yall all different but mostly start on the outside area of the vagina with a light massage. kissing the vagina till it gets nice and wet. run my thumb over the clit feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter,slowlyrubbing my index finger on her outside lips. then i slowly slip in my finger and do a circle motion with the tip just to open her pussy up. If she responds positivly to this i dig a little deeper but pull all the way out to rub her clit again and along the outside of her pussy. Stick my finger back inand in a back and forth motion slowly start speeding up hearing her moans for more if im going to fast too soon i will slow down. If she is responding posiivly i start to insert a second finger.with one over the other.and flick it inside of her.then turn it over and start rubbing on the G spot. with my left hand i start thumbing the clit so she is getting maximum pleasure(i hope) sometimes she wil grab my hand and tell me faster. harder this gets me going i will tell her she loves me finger fucking her pussy yeah you look amiing get it its your take that . leading up to her O i'll remove my fingers she will curl up and turn and smile at me. i feel like i did something good. and feel like i have earned my good time.
Women do not O. Ya'll are being played.
I do it for the sniff test so that I can determine if I want to DATY with her or not.
let's see hmm,,, by the way nice to meet you Adrienne. I know a gal who looks a lot like you. She is simply wonderful, but I digress.. The finger question is pretty easy. I find it exciting to kind of gather a mental image of what it will feel like to switch finger for other.. Kind of a tighness test. Some gals pretend to enjoy the finger work."" I enjoy their pretending to enjoy."" haha , I am always gentle with my nails trim and don't over do.
Now to daty.. kind of the same thinking. "Enjoy their pretending to enjoy" When you have a small weenie
you like to think your oral skills make up. I know they don't, but what's a fellow to do?
I have been is sessions where neither seems appreciated. Let's face it IOP is important. I leave those sessions feeling mew.. I will take a plain looking gal that can either enjoy or at least pretend to enjoy any day.
So you see these are both a little penis fellows morale boosters.... I can demo if needed..
I can't give away my secrets! But maybe you'll find out for yourself.
I always got the impression that FIV is something providers tolerated more than enjoyed. While ladies will move want to kill you, pull you close put you inside of them or sit on your face, very few seem to initiate you putting your fingers inside them....unless you've known them for awhile and know exactly what they like.

I imagine every guy thinks they have a magic way to get you off and their technique or hands are too rough, it could end up damaging the goods. Or we can all believe that we have magic fingers and tongues and all those O's are real, lol!

It's not an activity i normally do in a session.