Do you ever think about old loves?

I still think about the girl that broke my heart 20 years ago. Not every day, but every now and then I'll hear a song that reminds me of her. I was madly in love with this girl. We lived together. I felt so close to her. But she decided she wasn't ready to settle down. After we broke up she would call me every now and then when she felt lonely. And I always went right over like a whipped little pussy. I don't think I've ever loved anyone as much as I loved her. Is that sad?
Yeah...That's sad bro. Hey, hit one of these honeys and that should take your mind off her real quick.
Sure do. Every time I see my signature line.

Or whenever I walk down the industrial fastener aisle at Home Depot.
I still think about the girl that broke my heart 20 years ago. Not every day, but every now and then I'll hear a song that reminds me of her. I was madly in love with this girl. We lived together. I felt so close to her. But she decided she wasn't ready to settle down. After we broke up she would call me every now and then when she felt lonely. And I always went right over like a whipped little pussy. I don't think I've ever loved anyone as much as I loved her. Is that sad? Originally Posted by Biff Biffington
It is sad that you posted this on a P4P site.

We are all here to fuck, have fun, and take our minds off of whatever for a little while.
There is a reason your not together anymore the past is just that leave it there.......
When get home from the strip club, I am very sad my dear loves Franklin, Grant, and Jackson are with me no more. They dump me for the first pretty face that comes around. Bastards all of them
Thanks OBSG. I needed a good laugh!
I still think about the girl that broke my heart 20 years ago. Not every day, but every now and then I'll hear a song that reminds me of her. I was madly in love with this girl. We lived together. I felt so close to her. But she decided she wasn't ready to settle down. After we broke up she would call me every now and then when she felt lonely. And I always went right over like a whipped little pussy. I don't think I've ever loved anyone as much as I loved her. Is that sad? Originally Posted by Biff Biffington
Wrong web site.
It is sad that you posted this on a P4P site.

We are all here to fuck, have fun, and take our minds off of whatever for a little while. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
There is a reason your not together anymore the past is just that leave it there....... Originally Posted by Brandee69
Wrong web site. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Some of you people have some hard fuckin hearts. I have met and loved some great women here. From time to time, they pop in my head and remind me of some great times, some great relationships, and some great sex.

Biff, you asked if your feelings about her were sad. It sounds like it. It's okay to be sad. Just remember you had the pleasure of her pleasure even if it was only briefly and be grateful.

There isn't anything wrong with him sharing his feelings on a P4P site. What is sad is that some of you will not have that kind of impact on anyone's life and when you are gone, no one will miss you.
It's not sad. It's life. And it doesn't really change.

They say "Time heals all wounds." I've not found that to be true. You just get used to living with the wound.

There isn't anything wrong with him sharing his feelings on a P4P site. What is sad is that some of you will not have that kind of impact on anyone's life and when you are gone, no one will miss you. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
It's not sad. It's life. And it doesn't really change.

They say "Time heals all wounds." I've not found that to be true. You just get used to living with the wound. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Very profound guys. ECCIE isn't the place to show vulnerability. It's like blood in the water. I found a very old friend on Facebook last year. She had a tremendous impact on how my life has played out since meeting her half of my life ago. I wrote to her. She didn't write back. The fact that she's on a different continent didn't make that too much easier. I'd rather be sad and pathetic now than to be so calloused to have missed it then.
  • Gbfsl
  • 05-09-2015, 04:26 AM
Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met.
You've got to ask yourself, would you rather have had those good moments even though it didn't work out or not had them and not have anything to feel sad about? Risk and reward. I suspect we all have been at one point or another.

And now I'm glad I didn't know, The way it all would end, the way it all would go,
Our lives are better left to chance. I could have missed the pain, but I'd have had to miss the dance.
GB
You've got to ask yourself, Originally Posted by GoAheadMkMyDay
Did he fire 6 shots or only 5? Well, do you feel lucky punk?

Sorry GoAhead. I say your user name and the first sentence and I had to say that. The rest of your post wasn't what I expected from the handle and intro. Who knows how this novel will end. Those early chapters that still haunt this protagonist were well worth it. I say it all the time. I'm not dead yet.
Nope, thats the past, if it was meant to be it would have happened and still be happening. I move forward not backward.

Lifes to short , need to live in the present not the past!