NC/NS - Deja TGTBT is TGTBT

I had an outcall appointment with Deja last night who is with the agency "Schoolgirls", http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=106595. The agency called me to say she was running 30 minutes late about 5 minutes before she was supposed to be at the appointment.

When she was an hour late I called back and they said they would call her and call me back. I didn't hear anything for another 30 minutes so I called again, and they said they couldn't get in touch with her that her phone was off, but I was told to sit tight and she would be there.

I called back two more times over the course of two hours and the agency said they had still not been able to get in touch with Deja, but at no time did the agency call me back or update me. They did offer to send her tonight (no discount or other consideration offered), but I have other plans, so I declined. In a PM today the agency said that it was the weather.
I've texted with somebody from this Agency twice and it was pathetic, slow, unorganized, & they couldn't keep track of the lady. Might try a third time though.
Saw Déjà back in March when she came through. Great spinner body and good skills. Have to admit that her agency was a bit of a pain.
I feel your pain dude. Nothing worse thN waiting on a NS
That sucks. Maybe try sticking to reputable & INDEPENDENT providers who do their own screening and handle their phone/email/business etc by themselves. Better luck next time! Sorry that happened though.
I had a situation very similar with that so-called agency. I posted a rant about it earlier today. My advise to anyone is to only do incalls and if the 'Agency' can't or doesn't give you prompt responses, directions, and so on. Cancel on them, go to Plan B, and try them a different time. The girls are all attractive and appear to be good at their skills, but the TCB-skills of the 'central control person' gets failing grades from many hobby-ists.
Talk about the perfect handle....
I think they're going to also set up shop here in Dallas soon. Might get a little better once they do that.
I think they're going to also set up shop here in Dallas soon. Might get a little better once they do that. Originally Posted by olivevet84
Only, (and I should say 'ONLY!'), if they get a separate 'central-control' person to take the calls, set up the appointments, etc. I'm concerned by their lack of TCB-skills that 'the clowns' will attempt to control all of their calls/business from San Antonio. We shall see.
I saw Deja in SA, was simple texted for appt, heard back 15 min, asked for refs, sent p411 request, appt confirmed 10 min, in the door in 90 min.
How easy something is probably depends on your procedure as well as theirs.
Only the second agency I've used.