jerkoff encouragment

Has anyone done this with a provider where she doesnt touch you just stands over you and tells you what to do. I think it would be fun what do yall think
That is what SOs are for ...
To each their own....not what I am looking for.
I could do that by myself.
Much cheaper.

Torito
Mutual masterbation... Close enuff.
hmmm, lets see. My wife stands over me and gives me shit all day. And she doesn't touch me either. No, Im not paying a provider for that.
ya yall are right dont know what I was thinking Stupid
Thanks
Actually, I thinck they do understand ...
Yeah not the best idea.. Def not the IOP I was thinking of when guys schedule with provider and what she can do for you... Def not worth the money... Like most of these guys have mentioned, i would think that what is an SO is for LOL
Sounds like you're looking for a domination session or even an edging session.

Hell, if there are guys pay women for her to stomp his balls. I'm sure that some guys find it equally worthwhile for a live JOI session.

There are plenty of JOI videos online for free. But I suppose it would be fun to have a live session or even a personalized video.
Wouldn't want the encouragement because it would be distracting.
Mutual masturbation with CIM finish, go to if I'm not going to beat the buzzer in the pussy.
I think there is a market for this... Tons of JOI on the net...

For me, I would love it. I Particularly enjoy mature, huge breasted women with a perverted savoir faire watching, assisting, instructing, and encouraging.

Nothing wrong with that. Maybe this is considered L1 ???

I don't know, but I kinda dig it !
Ya I see the videos online line and thought it would be fun live but probably not worth the money uness the girls give a diy discount lol