Making a provider orgasm - Why?

Okay Gentlemen,

On my last poll, almost half of you stated that you like to make the provider orgasm.

It's quite funny, because I thought the initial role as a provider was making you achieve the best "O" that you've ever had in your life.

But anyway guys,

Why do you like to like to make a provider orgasm?

All thoughts, opinions, and comments are welcome.
  • Gbfsl
  • 05-12-2015, 12:16 PM
I voted "other". It really has nothing do with me other than the fact that I do play the GFE for all it is worth and part of that is that I truly want the provider to enjoy her time with me. Even if it is IOP, I want to think she had a good time. Not because it makes me feel more like a man or as a tribute to my abilities, but simply because I want her to have a good time and not just feel like an object I used to get mine.

Yea, I know, korny as hell, but I am what I am.
  • L.A.
  • 05-12-2015, 12:25 PM
Make a provider orgasm? I don't understand the question.
My main answer? Because I'm not a sociopath.

But that may make me a horrible hobbyist. Orgasms are fun, and if I'm spending time with someone I want to share the fun. Otherwise I'd just masturbate. It's not that I require a provider orgasm with me, not in the least. But if my choice was between a proverbial '10' who never really gets off (relies on convincing IOP) and a proverbial '5' who genuinely enjoys things and gets off (even if we may not click or meet in civvie life), then for me the '5' is the hands down winner every single time.

I've already had my time where I had '10' on tap, practically from the faucet. I spent a decade in oasis and a decade in the desert. I just want to find some folks who genuinely want to have fun, and to be perfectly honest this way has been cheaper than other outlets/therapy I'd seek out for the same. Like I said, though, that may make me a bad hobbyist.
To me, there is nothing in this world more beautiful than a woman in the throws of pleasure. It's part of what gets me to my best "O".
I voted "other". It really has nothing do with me other than the fact that I do play the GFE for all it is worth and part of that is that I truly want the provider to enjoy her time with me. Even if it is IOP, I want to think she had a good time. Not because it makes me feel more like a man or as a tribute to my abilities, but simply because I want her to have a good time and not just feel like an object I used to get mine.

Yea, I know, korny as hell, but I am what I am. Originally Posted by Gbfsl
It's alright darling. That's what I call the BFE.
Women do not orgasm. Most providers are women. Therefore, providers do not orgasm.
I voted for other. It's not so much making her orgasm and it doesn't even have to be a real one, as long as I can't tell the difference. I remember when I was young I could fuck anyone, anytime, as long as it was warm and wet. I was once fucking a drunk chick and she passed out on me. Didn't matter to me, I was still able to finish even though she was like a dead fish. It's not that way anymore.
How many reviews have I read where the guy is fucking or DATY and the provider is watching TV or checking her phone? Not very inviting to me. Me personally, I look for and need some IOP, something that tells me she is glad to see me or at least doesn't mind seeing me, and orgasms, real or fake, let me know that she is "into" what ever it is we are doing. Either real passion or good IOP is what helps me get to where I want to go. I can no long get off on just good looks, good skills maybe. And her having an orgasm is much more of an ego boost than any verbal compliment she can give you.
My 2 cents, you're welcome.
  • Gbfsl
  • 05-12-2015, 01:30 PM
It's alright darling. That's what I call the BFE. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
:-). I like that. Happy to be a BFE
It's quite funny, because I thought the initial role as a provider was making you achieve the best "O" that you've ever had in your life... Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Interesting...

Why do you like to like to make a provider orgasm? Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Knowing she's being pleased as well will get a bigger/better/more intense orgasm from me. That excitement you're getting, or at least appear to be getting via IOP, from me/us makes me more excited (harder, more intense) and turns me on more.
I like to so I can get a half-off coupon
Other....Simply because there's nothing hotter than watching and experiencing a beautiful lady have multiple O's!! It's a huge turn on for me!!
OTHER- The more a woman is turned on or appears to be enjoying my efforts, the more turned on I am. The more turned on I am, MAYBE, the better lover I will be. Just my viewpoint.
I'm thinking most guys agree with some of the comments above: if you are orgasming, it makes our orgasm harder, more fulfilling, more intense.

That memory comes in handy with a "handy".
I truly like and enjoy these ladies. I want them to like me and enjoy their time as much as possible. I sometimes ask if they would like daty or anything inparticular that might help them enjoy. I am greatly turned on if a lady seems to genuiely respond to my efforts. If it is fake I still appreciate they care enough to try to help with the spirit of the event.
I do know that most of these sessions are not going to result in ladies orgasming for real. It is not
realistic to think as many sessions as they have I am going to trip their chime. They see super studs and very skilled fellows. I am neither.
All I can do is be clean friendly and let them know I do care about what they experience.
If they have a suggestion I will follow through. If they tell me it isn't happening, I appreciate the honesty and we move along. I will admit the ladies I can reach or that are good enough actresses and fool me are my best sessions. Some of these gals have been so kind to me, and yes it does build confidence which in turn improves success ratio.
I think I know what the OP is getting at. She is trying to figure out why an orgasm in session is
so important to some fellows. It places a huge burden on a provider to fake or somehow find an orgasm.
I guess the answer is different for every hobbyist.