Short Term Availability Section?

I was curious to why Dallas does not have a short term availability board for the providers? This section is to advertise short term (4hr window)availability located in the Request and ISOs in other cities such as KC?

I feel it would be so much easier for the providers and clients to use as a resource on short term and location for such a large area of Texas. Any input is greatly appreciated. How does the community feel about trying to push this?
Been tried and retried. Basically too many couldn't follow the rules and it got shut down.
P411 has switched its ad board to accommodate the demand for this type of forum. It appears to be quite popular, judging by the number of Dallas providers who are actively using it.
Thanks for the responses, I greatly appreciate them.I am new to the area and just trying to navigate around. I really liked that resourceThat is too bad that Eccie cannot do this in DFW area. I feel it is a handy resource which makes it a lot easier....just my 2 cents!I have used the P411 it is great!But not all clients use P411.

I do not understand how the community would abuse such a handy resource lol!

It is what it is

I do not understand how the community would abuse such a handy resource lol!
Originally Posted by ~DolceVitaBentley~
Holy Tebow, please say you are kidding.
Lmao! I like your avatar! Yes I was kidding
You would be entertained by my avatar when it blows bubbles, too.
Who is Bubbles?
What u did there....saw it i did.