Sugar Baby 411 option

Hi Ladies... question... what is being offered on the 411 activities list when it says sugar baby. Almost every gal checks this as available. Are they looking for a regular at a established rate say weekly or more? Are they looking to leave the hobby and be a sugar baby? I always thought the two were not compatible.. ie. you are either one or the other..???
A provider on retainer is not a sugar baby but all sugar babes are hookers. If you understand that difference you get it. Otherwise, go to the national sugar daddy forum for lots of info
Essentially-- when we have that checked on P411.. it means we're open to exclusive arrangements (aka... Provider on Retainer).
I've done that with a lawyer. Perhaps a provider on retainer would be a much better fucking than a snooty pretentious judgemental Harvard grad.
I've done that with a lawyer. Perhaps a provider on retainer would be a much better fucking than a snooty pretentious judgemental Harvard grad. Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock
You paid a lawyer for sex? How was it?
You paid a lawyer for sex? How was it? Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Got a solid fucking. Definitely NOT GFE. Would not repeat.
Got a solid fucking. Definitely NOT GFE. Would not repeat. Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock
Should have called a hooker honey.
Steph, are you available in ft. Worth tonight?
What is an exclusive arrangement Grace? It doesn't mean the provider will forsake all others right? Is it like a certian day or night a week they are willing to book. So do they offer a reduced rate for a certian amout of presold time?
What is an exclusive arrangement Grace? It doesn't mean the provider will forsake all others right? Is it like a certian day or night a week they are willing to book. So do they offer a reduced rate for a certian amout of presold time? Originally Posted by diddleman
A 'Sugar Baby' arrangement can be whatever one makes it.