I'm done....You fucking white knighs have finished it me

I am will no longer visit this site. P411 is good for me. You fucking White Knights ruined it for me......I hope you are happy you Bastards....Hope you get outted....
If you have no life, being outed is irrelevant.

Hope for a painful death instead
Yeah, them sums bitches
Guess I'll be having popcorn with my coffee this morning.

Don't stop there, Doug. What did they do?
What is this pouty Friday? What did the wks do? Found it ... See ya ... Bye bye ... adios ...

I should just make this butthurt Friday.
Doug41, the WKing for providers has been going on since the inception of the hooker-john concept and will continue to do so. Do the WKs get special treatment/discounts from the provider for defending her honor? no. Why do that do it then? who the hell knows, but I want to say that the provider that has WKs, while maybe encouraging them to stand up for her, even thanking them for their uncompensated service, she is laughing her ass off at them behind their back.

There is nothing wrong with defending against a bully or one that is just an asshole, but a WK is next to a troll on this website as the lowest bottom feeders we have here by other than his condescending posts, states his opinions as facts and gives stupid sly remarks, then rarely, if ever does he contribute to provide intel with reviews and/or share sensible advice/knowledge of a situation and of course, usually has at least one agenda, if not more. And acknowledging both the WKs and trolls will not only get you upset, as you have shown in your initial post starting this thread, but also, since misery loves company, you stoop to their level as those are their two main goals.

Ignore them and have fun!
So after whatever they did, you're not going to call them out?! Ho hum
I am will no longer visit this site. P411 is good for me. You fucking White Knights ruined it for me......I hope you are happy you Bastards....Hope you get outted.... Originally Posted by Doug41
that sucks

But I do agree P411 is a much safer site with more respectable women!
I agree. Have fun and eff 'em all. Why pay attention to the haters? Relax, take a deep breath.....

Ignore them and have fun! Originally Posted by davidfree986
Who gives a rat ass what someone on a key board types out in a post or thread you started or replied to...who are they for us to care...they are not worth responding to in any form or fashion simply read what they say, laugh and move on to schedule your next play date.

White knight, black knight, purple or blue knight...who cares.
AWWWWWW Fuck em Doug!!!!!! Bunch of WK bastards!!!!!
I wouldn't quit because of pussy WK's.

If you post anything on the boards including ML expect the girl to find out.

Just call the man-bitch out...don't run.

Just my 2 pennies
I can understand your frustration but the best thing to do is to ignore them.

The main purpose of this board is to exchange information.....fortunately the bullshitters and wk bastards are easily spotted and therefore avoided.
Don't let them stop you from having fun and exploring good times with new providers.....
It is what it is; just deal with it.

Dang Doug, say it ain't sooo oblivious it's just what they do a little/LOT. If it bothers you that much just don't see their ladies.