The "No" Recommendation Review

• grean
  • 05-15-2015, 11:52 AM
If you can say something nice....

I look for "No" recommendations when looking at Review. A lot of the times it appears like it was just because the girl just didn't wanna go to work that day. We all have those days, no biggie.
However, if the "no" recommendation because a girl couldn't turn off her phone and kept answering it, that causes me to move on down the road.

To be clear, I'm not talking about your cheap BnG. You do get what you pay for. Im talking about the hour session at the posted rate. If that rate isn't enough to deserve a providers undivided attention for just 60 minutes, raise the freaking rate to one that is....

Meeting a guy at the door in a towel smelling all hot and sexy is awesome. Taking our your curlers while hes trying to break the ice and get comfortable is bad.

Guys, lets turn our bad experiences that would have gotten a bad review into "teachable moments " for these girls by listing some big or even little "NoNos" that will cause a bad review.

Don't name names and give constructive criticism Otherwise WKs will come after you.....lol.
Sometimes watching them do girl shit like curlers is okay as long as it isn't accompanied by loud television, boyfriend bitching, I just took a bodacious shit and the place stanks that's why she's "behind" behaviors. What women do is sexy and you don't always get a dorm room door opener. Bring her some kick ass classic perfume, let her brush her hair, you'd be surprised how fast that almost no turns in to at least a decent yes. I mean I'd rather be able to still smell a girl shower and give her ten to fix her shit than complain about how it wasn't.

That being said, the easiest way to avoid the no encounter is talk to a lady, tell her what you'd expect. You say towel at the door smellin' fine and you get the bus station bathroom and electric curlers, no is your only option unless she sucks the chrome off your trailer hitch twice.
also remember though what people without PA see is almost always 100% different than what is in ROS.

so a yes on the outside might be more of a no on the inside, and also vice versa.
Also remember, they are some guys, like me, that are happy to be able to pay and get some
If you can say something nice....

I look for "No" recommendations when looking at Review. A lot of the times it appears like it was just because the girl just didn't wanna go to work that day. We all have those days, no biggie.
However, if the "no" recommendation because a girl couldn't turn off her phone and kept answering it, that causes me to move on down the road.

To be clear, I'm not talking about your cheap BnG. You do get what you pay for. Im talking about the hour session at the posted rate. If that rate isn't enough to deserve a providers undivided attention for just 60 minutes, raise the freaking rate to one that is....

Meeting a guy at the door in a towel smelling all hot and sexy is awesome. Taking our your curlers while hes trying to break the ice and get comfortable is bad.

Guys, lets turn our bad experiences that would have gotten a bad review into "teachable moments " for these girls by listing some big or even little "NoNos" that will cause a bad review.

Don't name names and give constructive criticism Otherwise WKs will come after you.....lol. Originally Posted by grean
So, you are saying that it is okay with you to pay the same rate for YMMV or worse service that another hobbyist paid and he received a PSE service with lots of passion? If a provider cannot put any personal issues aside for 60 minutes that are not caused by the hobbyist who sets an appointment with her and does not want to work, then she shouldn't work. Sure she wants/needs the money, but if she does not feel like giving you outstanding service that you pay for and plays the YMMV card on you, how do you think that is no biggie?

Hourly rate does not mean anything other than that is her rate, not the level of service you are going to receive. If a provider charged X amount and is was guaranteed that you were going to have a fantastic session or your money back, I doubt that more than a handful of providers would charge that X amount due to that guarantee, and because you got off does not mean you had a good time. The good time you have is determined by several factors, a few are the provider's mood, connection she has with you and how you treat her, not by how much money her rate is.

We do need to name names as well as what happened, good, bad or indifferent when you start a thread. After all, this is a TOTAL info share site, not a just share the good things site, that is very deceiving to your fellow hobbyists and not what this site is about. If you do not want to or do not have the balls to share all the info when doing a review/starting a thread, please do not share anything. As far as the WKs, providers who tell you that you better not review your bad sessions or you will be on their DNS see list, BFD, they are probably already on yours so it is no loss. Ignore them.

Also remember, they are some guys, like me, that are happy to be able to pay and get some Originally Posted by Tsmokies
All you care about is a hole to stick your dick in and get your rocks off? The provider can just lay there(no IOP) and maybe even be somewhere else mentally and they still get their same hourly rate? You must be very popular with the dead fish providers!
I agree w/ davidfree, however what should be NO is old pictures crap TCB, crap services, bad body etc I cant understand why guys still give yes to that type of provider ????
I agree w/ davidfree, however what should be NO is old pictures Originally Posted by rexdutchman
That right there.