newbie or not newbie, that is the question...

• fryec
  • 05-17-2015, 02:46 PM
Ok, so I have been away from the hobby for a while and I don't have any recent reviews. I do have reviews on file, but most of my references have retired. I see a lot of ads that say "not newbie friendly".

So does that make me a newbie since I don't have any verifiable recent references?

I have a p411 but my last ok is over a year old.

Would it be considered a waste of time to even try and contact any provider that is not "newbie friendly"?
Since you aren't new to the game, you would still need to be "re-introduced" back into it. Having retired references from providers who are no longer in the hobby are not much help.

Also, if you haven't already, I believe that you can "clean-up" your P411 Okay's by deleting old Okay's and Okay's from ladies who are no longer in the business.

Also, please keep in mind that every provider is different when it comes to seeing potential clients; Some providers will see you as long as you have a P411 account, Some providers need at least 3 references, and some providers require that all references be within 6 months. Nonetheless, some providers want you to have all of the aforementioned.

Nonetheless, seeing a "Newbie Friendly" provider would be your best bet. Just make sure that see a newbie friendly provider who is reputable and well known. She will help you get your foot back into the hobby door and into some legs!

Good luck!
+1,000 A.B.! Couldn't have said it better myself.
  • fryec
  • 05-17-2015, 04:29 PM
Thank you Adrienne!
Id see you babe
One would thinck a member since '09 would know how to use the Search tab, the p also had a Search tab.
  • fryec
  • 05-17-2015, 09:11 PM
One would thinck a member since '09 would know how to use the Search tab, the p also had a Search tab. Originally Posted by pyramider
You would think.

Helps if I knew what to search for.