PROVIDERS OFFERING BBBJ

I'M SORRY BUT I HAVE TO ASK WHY SO MANY PROVIDERS OFFER BBBJ WHEN IT IS SO EASY TO CONTRACT AND STD BY DOING SO!! THE IDEA OF HAVING SO MANY DIFFERENT GUYS IN MY MOUTH RAW LIKE THAT DISGUSTS ME! PLUS, YOU NEVER KNOW IF YOUR CLIENT WAS PARTICIPATING IN RISKY BEHAVIOR WITH OTHER PROVIDERS. EVEN IF THEY ARE MARRIED OR OLD OR SEEM LIKE THEY SHOULD BE CLEAN THEY MAY HAVE JUST PARTICIPATED IN SERIOUSLY RISKY BEHAVIOR WITH OTHER PROVIDERS. IDK I JUST FEEL LIKE THE RISKS OUT-WEIGH THE BENEFITS.
It makes the provider feel more like the GFE when she does BBBJ and allows DATY. The providers that only do CBJ do lose business because its a deal breaker for some men. It kinda makes it hard for men to spend 250 and up for someone that does CBJ, when you have ladies that offer this service plus CIM for the same fee.

Do have a question for the OP. Why did you choose your provider name DestinyDoesItAll when you don't do it all??
  • LynnT
  • 06-09-2011, 09:32 PM
Everyone is an adult and assumes the risks. You're more likely to catch something from a civy guy before you would a hobbyist.
So why did this guy get a BBBJ .... http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=51127

At least pratice what you preach.
I think you ought to change your name then. Lol
The thought disgust you?

Maybe it's time to head on back to Nursing School.
The thought disgust you?

Maybe it's time to head on back to Nursing School. Originally Posted by Jackie S
+1
Everyone is an adult and assumes the risks. You're more likely to catch something from a civy guy before you would a hobbyist. Originally Posted by LynnT
Yep.... This
whoever you white knights are that put these chicks on too high of pedestals....

yeah you..

whoever you white knights are that put these chicks on too high of pedestals....

yeah you..

screw you

Only if it is BBBJ.
This is something that has been brought up many many times before. I for one believe that each lady has a right todo what she feels is right for herself. I do however have an open menu and do offer bbbj but i also am low volume and see only a few gents a month and most being regulars. The impoortant thing is to be safe about it. If you have an open sore on your mouth or in your mouth dont do it , If the gent has some kind of open scab or sore dont do it ( i would advise not doing FS at that point) and make sure that you are getting tested regularly. I know there are alot of places that dont usuale test the inside of your mouth or throut ask for that to be done when you go in for your STD/HIV testing. I persoanly believe that being in this bisiness is a risk in itself but also along with taking that risk you must do your part in getting tested regulary and i dont mean every year or 6 mon.s I mean every 3months and more if you feel you need it .

I have never contracted anything at any time in my life and i have been a provider for many years now and have never had an issue.

I do think that if you are a high volume girl and are providing bbbj to every client that is a little different ,just becuase thats alot of different cock in a day, but, once again to each there own !

There is a perfect provider for each hobbiest some love BBBJ some are ok with CBJ.

yeah you..

Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
I place "chicks" high enough on a pedestal to look up her dress! Its a respect thing!
i do practice what i preach. this was over a year ago when i first started providing. i was green.
Some are more comfortable doing bbbj than cbj. Everyone knows the risks, do whatever is best for yourself.
IF YOU can't handle the risks and raw beautiful cocks disgusts you. Then don't partake of this adult lifestyle

There's RISKS in EVERY fucking aspect of life!!

If you don't like COCK in your mouth w/o the taste of nasty rubber, then sexual pleasures with men ain't for you. (yeah i said ain't!)

I'M SORRY BUT I HAVE TO ASK WHY SO MANY PROVIDERS OFFER BBBJ WHEN IT IS SO EASY TO CONTRACT AND STD BY DOING SO!! THE IDEA OF HAVING SO MANY DIFFERENT GUYS IN MY MOUTH RAW LIKE THAT DISGUSTS ME! PLUS, YOU NEVER KNOW IF YOUR CLIENT WAS PARTICIPATING IN RISKY BEHAVIOR WITH OTHER PROVIDERS. EVEN IF THEY ARE MARRIED OR OLD OR SEEM LIKE THEY SHOULD BE CLEAN THEY MAY HAVE JUST PARTICIPATED IN SERIOUSLY RISKY BEHAVIOR WITH OTHER PROVIDERS. IDK I JUST FEEL LIKE THE RISKS OUT-WEIGH THE BENEFITS. Originally Posted by DestinyDoesItAll