Man Scapeing

• Wolfe
  • 05-29-2022, 04:51 PM
Looking for a provider or place that does man scape any help would be appreciated
hhhmmm... interesting.
I'm working on a business plan for a BED & BREAKFAST ... old building ..... we will refurbish.... 6 stories .... amazing built in the 1880's.
Grand Ballroom on the top floor ... a pub and cozy breakfast restaurant on the side of the lobby at floor level.
Perhaps I should designate one room for Male Servies which would include manscacping ..... hhhmmmmm,,,
Since this thread comes up at least once a year, there are only a few folks that perform this service, and it is impossible to successfully wax/shave/trim your back, butt and taint, it seems there is at least a fair market.

Usually only waxing or shaving is offered. Trimming services are non-existent or cost prohibitive. (Ref. M&M Oasis, Zion Spa. And, I those fees certainly do not include individually prescribed after-treatments.)
I have taken to trimming myself with a sharp pair of scissors (no, I'm not making this up!), the pointy kind that are meant for hair. SO keeps them in a drawer in the bathroom. I do know for a fact she borrows my razor and does shave down there from time to time. However, I don't think I have ever seen her use the scissors. Anyway, what I do is grab a small clump of hairs and pull up. Then I very, very, very, carefully snip between my fingers and the pulled-up skin. It's not the clean-shaved look, but it's a first for me.

Part of the experiment was intended to see whether SO would notice any difference when I step out of the shower, etc. Sadly, she did not notice. I guess that's a major reason as to why I took up hobbying, is general loss of interest at home.. I've thought about getting a wax job and go completely bald down there. I doubt she would notice even that.

You're wise to consider manscaping. I can't say for sure, but I've sensed some women, especially the younger ones, early 20's or so, are disgusted with pubic hair on a man. No one has ever said anything, so maybe it's just my imagination. As for me, I'm not interested in fellatio, so it seems to me that it shouldn't matter. Maybe it just looks sloppy?
I like it for cleanliness and the shorter the bushes the bigger the tree lol.

I just use personal grooming clippers and trim very close to the skin. I would enjoy a session that included manscaping.
https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...66c3d84c?ref=p

This is the only provider I know. I haven’t met her personally but have spoken with her on the phone. She seems nice.
hhhmmm... interesting.
I'm working on a business plan for a BED & BREAKFAST ... old building ..... we will refurbish.... 6 stories .... amazing built in the 1880's.
Grand Ballroom on the top floor ... a pub and cozy breakfast restaurant on the side of the lobby at floor level.
Perhaps I should designate one room for Male Servies which would include manscacping ..... hhhmmmmm,,, Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Damn, that BNB sounds like a great concept. I hope you make it real.
Damn, that BNB sounds like a great concept. I hope you make it real. Originally Posted by Bobave
Thanks Bo!
If there is anything I want to accomplish in this beautiful life ... it is the B&B described!
Of course, there will also be a floor designated to my favorite providers and friends if you know what I mean ...

So, about the manscaping thing ...
I'm like ... dude!
If you're not gonna comb or clip the loose hairs then it's just gross!

I prefer clean shaven, smelly good, and a bare playground.

But on the other hand .... I understand when the john is worried about his SO being suspicious as to why he has taken "grooming" to that level.

In all actuality, there is nothing more sexy than constantly spitting out or picking loose hairs off your tongue.
Just sayin.
Tammi... used to office in the building as Kimmy N Dallas off the tollway....used to do haircuts, manicures, pedicures, manscaping, etc. L1. Lost track of her......
Sweet baby tebow ...

Just grab some duct tape. Grip it and rip it. Economical since everyone has a roll laying around gathering dust.
I have shaved a few in my life time
We have a waxer and all of our girls will shave and trim.
there is a lady in plano that does manscaping ..advertises on craigslist
Here ya go, boys! Just saw this on CL.
$20! Add Massage for $50

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/hw...492178542.html

Pride special- offering Manscape. Cock, balls, and butt area shave and deep scrub for Twenty dollar donation.

One hour massage for fifty-

I’m a good looking Hispanic male living in oak lawn. Private house, shower available. I do have a massage table

In-call only
Check out Mari in plano. Manscapingoasis.com. Only manscaping not any “extras” that I can tell. Wax, shave or just trim…