DP Strap on

Joking around one day with my ATF, we were talking about what would be the next great thing. Anal play for her was brought up, and then we both got excited about a DP session using a dildo in her arse while my cock is in her pussy. Sounded really exciting. The mechanics seems clumsy until I found a strap on for just that online.

I just wanted to hear from anyone with this experience. What worked well and what didn't.
I'm waiting for the delivery of the strap on, we haven't tried it yet.
Looking forward to your (and her) experience.
I've tried ones that are like modified cock rings. It was super awkward and wouldn't stay in.

I find that doing a modified greek cowgirl, where my feet are flat but I'm leaning back on my hands allows my partner to manually use a dildo in my honeypot. Plus, they get the best view in the house.
I have had the pleasure of being part of a dp scene

I layed on my back on the bed with a strap-on ....the chick got on top of my straddling my cock in her kitty while the guy was behind her doggy-style doing her ass

it was hOT!!!

I layed on my back on the bed with a strap-on ....the chick got on top of my straddling my cock in her kitty while the guy was behind her doggy-style doing her ass

it was hOT!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I think I had a dream like that...
This is what I found. I can't wait to try it out.
http://www.adamevetoys.com/sp-menage...-on-11290.aspx
I've tried ones that are like modified cock rings. It was super awkward and wouldn't stay in.

I find that doing a modified greek cowgirl, where my feet are flat but I'm leaning back on my hands allows my partner to manually use a dildo in my honeypot. Plus, they get the best view in the house. Originally Posted by SA Angel
I think I just fell in love with you!!! Damn, gotta make it to SA soon...

HB
I read a woman's post one time about anal sex where she said that her & her husband's favorite combination was (quote) "three holes, two vibrators" ... I guess our imagination was supposed to take over from there.
I've enjoyed similar play with my naughty "masseuse". We have a large black three headed strapless strapon. It's designed to be held in place inside her pussy and ass. She inserts the knobby probe in her ass and the larger knob in her pussy. The cock head just sticks straight up. I slide my cock in her pussy along with the dildo knob..that makes it like a triple penetration. Two cocks in her pussy and the probe deep in her ass. Nice and tight, great facial expressions and vocals. I pull on the dildo cock and it jiggles the probe that's up her ass...
A nice substitute for a two cock dp.
This is what I found. I can't wait to try it out.
http://www.adamevetoys.com/sp-menage...-on-11290.aspx Originally Posted by micktoz
Just thought I would update on this DP strap on. I had the session today with my current favorite. It took a little to work out the straps but once I did it was great.

We started in K9 then went to RCG and then back to K9. The dildo stayed in place really well and she had a rocking good time. I was just in awe of the whole experience. The sight of this gorgeous, muscular woman getting off on the double penetration was beyond my dreams.

The straps were a little chafing. She will soak it in fabric softener and it will be ready for our next session next week.
try these panties for strap-ons....wonderful/no straps!

http://rodeoh.com/
Attached Images File Type: jpg 20141007181745modified (1).jpg (35.2 KB, 525 views)

it was hOT!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Sounds super hot. I'd like the be the girl in the middle! Except maybe the strap in my ass.
wow Chantal...I would luv to be part of that!!
wow Chantal...I would luv to be part of that!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Maybe if our paths should cross? You in that strap on looks pretty delicious!