URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...27463%3B-%26%2
City: Addison
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: BBBJ, CMPFS
Hair Length and Color: Mid shoulder, dark with blonde highlights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Beautiful face and body. She is the girl in the pictures. Nice size D mms, and tight body and ass
Recommendation: Yes
Her phone number as per OH2 : 214-814-7640
She is too expensive. Also, not very many reviews to gamble money on her.
There a few that pay for the eye candy factor.
So you’re saying that she is absolutely, positively, 100% sure that she’s the girl in the pictures?
So you’re saying that she is absolutely, positively, 100% sure that she’s the girl in the pictures? Originally Posted by crazydude
It’s the girl in the pictures 100%. I’ve seen her several times before she went Indy. I honestly think she looks better in person. She don’t speak English and uses Google translate to communicate.
It’s the girl in the pictures 100%. I’ve seen her several times before she went Indy. I honestly think she looks better in person. She don’t speak English and uses Google translate to communicate. Originally Posted by v_mach01

So what is your understanding of what her "no's" are?
So what is your understanding of what her "no's" are? Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
She will try to please you, but like most some of the reviews mentioned. She don't like to DFK and probably no Greek or CIM. She's just sexy as hell and have a killer body. When shes telling you to FUCK her in her Portuguese accent. OMG!
She will try to please you, but like most some of the reviews mentioned. She don't like to DFK and probably no Greek or CIM. She's just sexy as hell and have a killer body. When shes telling you to FUCK her in her Portuguese accent. OMG! Originally Posted by v_mach01

Found out she is good with Greek, but with a $200 upcharge