Handsome~Virile~Rugged~Sensiti ve~All of these & more!!! A nod to Britney's thread on what we love about the ladies... for the ladies!

Men!!! So many different varieties & so much to love about them all!!! The ladies got some stroking in Brit's thread and so delightful they are... but we should share the love w/ our counterparts who bring out the best & naughtiest of those who love them.

Some of my favorite things...

Eyes - just as w/ ladies, you can see a preview of what lies beneath the skin & rugged exterior... The strong, silent type or the sensitive thinker or perhaps the twinkle of a joker! All are fabulous in their own way! I like a combo of the three, but hey... I want it ALL!

Great hands - strong w/ long fingers, well-groomed and a little rough but smooth enough not to scratch or snag my stockings or lacey underthings.

Cute BUNS! lol Male or female, I get caught checking out cute tushies more than anything! *blush*

TALL!!! OMG! Something about tall men makes me feel so tiny!!! I love being picked up & deposited in the lovemaking area of his choice! *ok, yes, I'm only 5'2", but I like 'em over 6'!*

There's oh so much more to appreciate, but I'll stop here & let some of the other ladies elaborate w/ their own preferences.

Luv ya' Boyz!

Kitty Kat
XOXOXO
  • Carl
  • 03-13-2010, 02:50 PM
Ok, handsome, virile, rugged, sensitive, eyes, hands, buns, tall. I'm on a hot streak. 0-8.
awwww shucks! That's what my DREAM man would be. Do dreams really come true? Not always... so until then, I'll take short, smooth-chested, cushy-cuddly and brainy... and whatever else comes my way.

*SMOOCHES*

You know you'll always have a place in my heart, Carl.
Ok, handsome, virile, rugged, sensitive, eyes, hands, buns, tall. I'm on a hot streak. 0-8. Originally Posted by Carl
haha! atleast im 1 for 8. im a sensitive fuckin sonofabitch
Attitude
Humor
  • Carl
  • 03-13-2010, 07:00 PM
0-10.
Funny looking?
Funny looking? Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn

I'm guessin' Carl is 1-11 now.
? Not always... so until then, I'll take short, smooth-chested, cushy-cuddly and brainy... and whatever else comes my way. Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
I guess Carl and I look a lot alike? Well it is good knowing us short cushy-cuddly and brainy guys got something going for us...
I guess Carl and I look a lot alike? Well it is good knowing us short cushy-cuddly and brainy guys got something going for us... Originally Posted by rekcaSxT

as long as you can make a girl giggle

Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Some days I can. Some days I can have you rolling on the floor in uncontrolable laughter.

Some days.

Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
waitll i drop my pants!!
  • Carl
  • 03-13-2010, 09:49 PM
Funny-looking? Funny as in "ha-ha" or funny as in "disfigured by Mother Nature"? I may be 1-10 or 0-11. Depends.
Funny-looking? Funny as in "ha-ha" or funny as in "disfigured by Mother Nature"? I may be 1-10 or 0-11. Depends. Originally Posted by Carl

I like the haha goofy looking

I love it when a man can make me laugh. When we chase each other around the house playing pranks on each other like we are in our teens. I like a sentimental man that gets all mushy about things like kids and animals. He has to be affectionate, but not too smothering. He has to be okay with my free spirit, and not crowd me. At the same time, I want to feel he is strong and protective. As for looks, it varies greatly. Perhaps all of this is why I am still single? lol! The most important thing to me is mentality and honesty. We have to be on the same page.
A guy with blue jeans, wearing 212, and a wife beater makes the panties drop every time! OR a guy in a nice suit, or a.... just kidding!