What happened to ECcie

Maybe its just my account i dont know. I have been off for a minute and had to open a new account and now cant see the adverts from the ladies a d i can no longer search and browse. Were these options deleted for some reason
There are no ads and no ISOs.
What happened to Texas is more the question
Now that we can upload images and members can like them it goes to her inbox every single time... I wish they would change this!
What happened to Texas is more the question Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Welcome back you old cum guzzler
Welcome back you old cum guzzler Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Welcome back to you too, you old-er cum guzzler.
Where do they post an image?
so how do we change our photos out I wanted to change some and it seem that there is no way to ?
Is ok between providers and clients also disabled?
Welcome back you old cum guzzler Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
LOL...shhh just a brief stop in here
Sadly the sites dryin up ,,, seems to be a lot less people posting in all areas lately
Sadly the sites dryin up ,,, seems to be a lot less people posting in all areas lately Originally Posted by rexdutchman

I somewhat agree.

Eccie is definitely not what it use to be and quite frankly, really never was the full HOBBY info exchange website that it was intended to be. It is true that occasionally there was good info, but you have to admit, it had become a cyberbully, misinformation, platform for pimps to prospect their flock with fake reviews and an agenda laden site more that anything else, which in essence, was the popularity of Eccie.

Yes, there are still lots of lurkers that actually hobby and keep their hobbying private, but quite a lot have disabled their account and just like those who use to review frequently, probably just quit logging on. I know when I do reviews from here on out, they will be general in nature to just get approved to keep the PA going.

The providers, save for a few female trolls, hardly ever posted and when they did, it was placing an ad, and the pimps cannot intro their new girl in the welcome wagon, but those forums are gone. The ISO forum, although in rare instances was useful, for the most part was a joke due to the same girls replying to every thread no matter what was requested.

Now, I believe the vast majority the frequent posters and popular crowd are mainly in private forums you can only see by invitation only. I kinda like it like that.
eccie is alot like texas weather...just wait and it will change
I somewhat agree.

Eccie is definitely not what it use to be and quite frankly, really never was the full HOBBY info exchange website that it was intended to be. It is true that occasionally there was good info, but you have to admit, it had become a cyberbully, misinformation, platform for pimps to prospect their flock with fake reviews and an agenda laden site more that anything else, which in essence, was the popularity of Eccie.

Yes, there are still lots of lurkers that actually hobby and keep their hobbying private, but quite a lot have disabled their account and just like those who use to review frequently, probably just quit logging on. I know when I do reviews from here on out, they will be general in nature to just get approved to keep the PA going.

The providers, save for a few female trolls, hardly ever posted and when they did, it was placing an ad, and the pimps cannot intro their new girl in the welcome wagon, but those forums are gone. The ISO forum, although in rare instances was useful, for the most part was a joke due to the same girls replying to every thread no matter what was requested.

Now, I believe the vast majority the frequent posters and popular crowd are mainly in private forums you can only see by invitation only. I kinda like it like that. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
God Damn, do you ever shut up with the Bitchin’ & Moanin’, Whinin’ & Complainin’, about Trolls & shit? God damn son, it’s the fucking internet, get fucking happy about something in your shitty Life!!
I’m still just laughing at “old cum guzzler “
Lmaoooooooo