Genie In A Bottle has the flu X2

Most of Jeanine's clients and friends know her coomputer skills are not her strong suit. She asked me to tell folks that she has been sick since last Thursday night with the flu and a 102 Temperature.She saw a doctor today and she has two strains of the flu. She thinks she made bookings but her memory is hazyand she apologizes for that. She asks for a few days to get well. That is all I know. I am not even sure where to post this.
I hope she gets better soon. Flu season isn't a joke, this year.
It sure isn't!! 47 out of 50 states have major outbreaks of the flu and it's been REALLY bad this year.. Even my mom managed to get it..

I wish Genie a speedy recovery.

Savannah
Give Her My Best-
Poor girl. She must be miserable. I didn't realize you could get two strains of flu. Yikes

I'm grateful I haven't been exposed....yet
wow...then I don't feel so bad for cancelling on here...because I had the flu...on the same day.
Keep your cooties to yourself. But mucous does make an excellent lube. If a lady has a fever, does her taint got hot, too?
I got the shot in Dec. I wish her the fastest recovery. I hope she remembers to dissinfect prior to her next contact.
Jeanine is really clean, not quite a clean freak, but really clean.
Everybody needs too get the Flu shot. Feel better Sweetie.
Wished I could get the shot; but I am allergic to one of the preservatives in it. I just got over it and it is no fun - as always. Hope she gets over it soon.
Wished I could get the shot; but I am allergic to one of the preservatives in it. I just got over it and it is no fun - as always. Hope she gets over it soon. Originally Posted by kapmine56
These complaints may be a thing of the past, thanks to, yes, the U.S. government.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...90I0AI20130119

Seems that where the free market fails to find a way, the government can help fund a workaround.

Think flu vaccines to which no one is allergic, and that flu viruses can't mutate to circumvent. And since big pharma would rather spend their massive holdings on advertisement than innovation and R&D, that leaves you and me, the taxpayer to foot the bill.

Yep, if you want to go to the moon, MegaCorp probably can't or won't get you there without a government grant. That's just the way they roll.