Hillary Clinton's Opinion on the Hunt for a Motive in San Bernadino

• DSK
  • 12-03-2015, 03:51 PM
"Why the fuck are we wasting our time trying to find out why the workplace violence occurred in San Bernadino. What difference, at this point, does it make?" - Hillary Rodham Clinton, December 3, 2015
Does this mean she won't be telling the families of the 14 victims that we're re-arresting the guy who made "Innocence of Muslims" - that "awful video we had nothing to do with"?
"Why the fuck are we wasting our time trying to find out why the workplace violence occurred in San Bernadino. What difference, at this point, does it make?" - Hillary Rodham Clinton, December 3, 2015 Originally Posted by DSK
Not that I give a shit about Hillary, but that read like you made it up.
it's called irony.. a common device to communicate in the English language.

damn funny!
  • DSK
  • 12-03-2015, 08:07 PM
it's called irony.. a common device to communicate in the English language.

damn funny! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Thank you kind sir!
  • DSK
  • 12-03-2015, 08:08 PM
Not that I give a shit about Hillary, but that read like you made it up. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Indeed I did, and it illustrated the stupidity of Hillary's earlier pronouncements on Benghazi, as LL ably pointed out.
Not that I give a shit about Hillary, but that read like you made it up. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
and he thought i was banned too!

you are a real genius EVA.

you are a real genius EVA. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The chimp must be getting " 'nanner deficient " with all the time he's spending WKing for woomby and all the time he's spending helping woomby's " grass roots" efforts to get the 2017 DOTY award ! Not to mention EKIM's time down at woomby's KansASS franchise 'holes and EKIM's " rusty trombone " practice !!
Sir Hillary likes... "Farook" the Moderate moslem...

San Bernardino Terrorist Followed Brotherhood-Linked Groups on Twitter

On Twitter, San Bernardino terrorist Syed Rizwan Farook followed several accounts associated with Muslim Brotherhood, including the official accounts of Free Syrian Army and the Syrian Revolution Network.

PJMedia’s Patrick Poole found that, while Farook never seemed to tweet from this account, several of the 11 accounts he followed were institutional Twitter accounts with ties to large Islamic organizations in America which have controversial histories and ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas and other Islamist movements.

It is significant that Farook followed what many in American media would call “mainstream” Islamic organizations, rather than some of the more notorious ISIS-affiliated social media feeds. While these groups have the patina of respectability and often condemn terrorist events in the United States, many rationalize terrorism abroad as legitimate resistance or have, as their goal, the implementation of Islamic law in America.
https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy....ps-on-twitter/

Sir Hillary likes... "Farook" the Moderate moslem...

https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy....ps-on-twitter/

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Time to find out where his and his wife's graves will be and go pour some pigs blood on their plot ! Or fence it off and let some pigs roam on it ! Wild one's, so that when the muzzie family comes to visit, they can deal with a wild sow with her babies !

you are a real genius EVA. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
At least he admitted it, while you keep on lying. And I did not think you were banned, just another lie from the whining kid.
The chimp must be getting " 'nanner deficient " with all the time he's spending WKing for woomby and all the time he's spending helping woomby's " grass roots" efforts to get the 2017 DOTY award ! Not to mention EKIM's time down at woomby's KansASS franchise 'holes and EKIM's " rusty trombone " practice !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Has your "woomby" let you suck his dick yet gay rey? You are stalking me and you will never get to nurse on my biggen.
"PJMedia’s Patrick Poole found that, while Farook never seemed to tweet from this account, several of the 11 accounts he followed were institutional Twitter accounts..."

What?

A terrorist knew he could have more than one account on A phone?

How diabolical!!!!
"PJMedia’s Patrick Poole found that, while Farook never seemed to tweet from this account, several of the 11 accounts he followed were institutional Twitter accounts..."

What?

A terrorist knew he could have more than one account on A phone?

How diabolical!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Are you sure he wasn't JL?
Go search for some endangered salamanders. Or did you all drown all of them?