Flash Mobs of Black Teens Terrorize Shopping Malls

I had no idea this was happening, until, I just saw it on Fox News. Not on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of the main stream media lap dogs that have bought into the entire false narrative surrounding the "Black Lives Matter" movement.

http://newobserveronline.com/control...ck-mall-riots/

These punks and thugs know that they can pretty much do as they please, since Public Officials from Prosecutors, Mayors, and even Presidents "have their back", so to speak.

Take time to read some of the comments. They range from "kill them all" to "we must understand their culture".

Thank you, President Obama, for reversing the great strides that Americans have struggled with for years to achieve better relations between different ethnic groups.
Thank you, President Obama, for reversing the great strides that Americans have struggled with for years to achieve better relations between different ethnic groups. Originally Posted by Jackie S
While he cozies with the terrorists.
  • DSK
  • 12-29-2015, 02:48 PM
Urban youths are subject to unreasonable poverty inflicted on them by white America, and as such, are not responsible for the destruction they mete out upon white society, which has it coming - especially the motherfucking liberals.
I had no idea this was happening, until, I just saw it on Fox News. Not on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of the main stream media lap dogs that have bought into the entire false narrative surrounding the "Black Lives Matter" movement.

http://newobserveronline.com/control...ck-mall-riots/

These punks and thugs know that they can pretty much do as they please, since Public Officials from Prosecutors, Mayors, and even Presidents "have their back", so to speak.

Take time to read some of the comments. They range from "kill them all" to "we must understand their culture".

Thank you, President Obama, for reversing the great strides that Americans have struggled with for years to achieve better relations between different ethnic groups. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Strange it was showed in the KC area. showed the one scheduled for the mall of America in the cities, and how it was a decoy so they could block the airport.
I really cannot blame them except for all of the jobs Obama created that would help them stay busy and productive.
You know those dudes don't like shovels...
You know those dudes don't like shovels... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Just like YOU , EKIM ! Can't shovel YOUR own shit away from YOUR BARN or house, since YOUR Chimp hands won't EVER fit a shovel ! So how do YOU ever deal with all that snow in those Kansas " mountains " , EKIM ? Pray tell, let us know !!
Just like YOU , EKIM ! Can't shovel YOUR own shit away from YOUR BARN or house, since YOUR Chimp hands won't EVER fit a shovel ! So how do YOU ever deal with all that snow in those Kansas " mountains " , EKIM ? Pray tell, let us know !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
The hot air coming from you melts it gay rey the moron.
The hot air coming from you melts it gay rey the moron. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Can't stay on topic can you?

Have to squeeze in something about global warming, don't you?

I think geological and anthropological history have shown humans are not responsible.
I really cannot blame them except for all of the jobs Obama created that would help them stay busy and productive. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Next week begins open carry in Texas.

The malls might change their policies.

I think geological and anthropological history have shown humans are not responsible. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Are you defending gay rey again lexie lacking? Or just expounding hot air?

I think geological and anthropological history have shown humans are not responsible. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You're the patriarch of the Idiot Klan.

And the ugliest motherfucker in Houston.

At least that's what I keep hearing from the women who've seen you.

Jackie, I keep looking at the story and don't see any evidence of there being a "flash mob."

Maybe you meant some other term.

Or maybe you simply misunderstood these newfangled cultural phenomenons.
Jackie, I keep looking at the story and don't see any evidence of there being a "flash mob."

Or maybe you simply misunderstood these newfangled cultural phenomenons. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You are correct. "Flash Mob" is the wrong term here.

A local Sheriff that Fox was interviewing said they were liken to Flash Mobs because as many as 15 disruptions by rampaging Black Youths had been reported in different cities. He was suggesting that through the Social Media, there could be some type of organization to it all.

I doubt that. I think it involves a bunch of thugs and punks just doing what thugs and punks do.
  • DSK
  • 12-30-2015, 12:33 PM

Or maybe you simply misunderstood these newfangled cultural phenomenons. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If I were a niggling asshole, I might suggest the word "phenomena", which any educated person would immediately recognize as the correct plural form of "phenomenon" ...

I'm not, though - so fuck you TimPage/MunchMidget.

Plus, I feel it is best to be niggardly in the use of grammatical corrections.