SEMINOLE HIGH "LOOSES"

Eat your heart out Gay Rey Idiot!

Seminole High "LOOSES!"

COOGS are 13-1!

EAT 'EM UP!!!!!

THANKS GAY REY FOR BEING A "LOOSER"!
I am always pleased when a Texas team ventures out of state and wins.

IMO Texas football has long been unduly maligned by the national sports media.
Maybe we can make "winner " out of Lil Cotex, like his Cougar High team ! The winner of the "special election " DOTY 2016 poll ! ( NOT 206 !!!! ) It " IS " a burnin' desire of the patriarch of the reach-around crew to consolidate ALL of the political forum " awards " under his Slick Willy inspired dipshittery, errrr " leadership " ! The "crown " that comes with the award my have to be "up-sized " to fit his over inflated ego, but that's a small price to pay for Lil Cotex's glory ! Mebbe we can get a discount on those "alterations when we have the radiator shop hammer out a new crown for the runner-up vote getter and " Vice-Doty ". We were unable to find any "artists " or jewelers with any experience making crowns or head gear out of bullshit, which would be the appropriate material for the Dipshit Of The Year crown ! , so we went with an "understated, yet tasteful " crown made from aluminum beer cans and those cheap faux gems and trinkets ( to match the faux concern for the country that the lying libs have ! ) that are easily replaced when a lying lib "misplaces " his crown or throws it at his " InsignifiCUNT " other in a fit or faggish rage ! And should Lil Cotex be the victor of such a glorious title of DOTY 2016 ( NOT 206 !!! ) , the crown can be modified to reflect his reign with used tampons ! Anything will be an improvement over the used toilet paper crown that assup wore during HIS 3 year reign or the condom laced garish display of excess that woomby strutted around in his rainbow thong with EKIM in tow ! ( and with EKIM similarly attired ) assup might even be proud to wear the new one to his next reach around meeting, if he can hold off the strong challenge of Lil Cotex !
and that will not get you into the Big 12
Yep, the Big 12 does not need more teams that cannot draw 50k fans.
Yep, the ECCIE does not need more posters like pyramider that cannot make 34k posts without mentioning taint . Originally Posted by pyramider
FTFY
Are you twats melting down because of a fucking college football game that nunya fucking watched?
Bump........
Bump........ Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Why?
Why not?
Yep, the Big 12 does not need more teams that cannot draw 50k fans. Originally Posted by pyramider
Like Okie A&M!
Why not? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Because the flake YouRong will do it for you!!!! Like "clock work"!

Still see NOTHING of substance coming from the Great Salamander Hunter, YouRong!
Because the flake YouRong will do it for you!!!! Like "clock work"!

Still see NOTHING of substance coming from the Great Salamander Hunter, YouRong! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Or you will by replying to my comment.
Or you will by replying to my comment. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You will by replying to mine about someone else!!!! Amateur!
Like Okie A&M! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
we average around 58,000 season tickets, we playing in the New Years 6

what is your team? UH?