Gary Johnson Wins Libertarian Nomination!

This could be a good year. There is alternative to voting for either Lucifer or Beelzebub.

https://alibertarianfuture.com/2016-....DD9zJGGc.dpbs
This could be a good year. There is alternative to voting for either Lucifer or Beelzebub.

https://alibertarianfuture.com/2016-....DD9zJGGc.dpbs Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Hillary and Debbie Wasserman Shultz are high fiving.

They will until they realize all of those brain dead pot heads and "gimme,gimme,gimme's" who support Bernie will think Gary is just as cool.
I'm not a pothead, nor am I brain dead. I'm tired of choosing the lesser of two evils. When you do that, evil wins.
Take a blue pill call a hooker, then take a nap. It will be alright Tonto.
Take a blue pill call a hooker, then take a nap. It will be alright Tonto. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Actually that's good advice for any occasion.
  • DSK
  • 05-29-2016, 07:20 PM
Actually that's good advice for any occasion. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Including his racist taunt?
Including his racist taunt? Originally Posted by DSK
Oh ! Don't you know by now that lying liberals can NEVER be racist ? They're the one's that determine, hypocritically, when someone is a racist or any other sub-category that they wish to label someone with. It's all art of the plan, ala communism and the Alinsky model, to have disunity and groups fighting each other so that government ( with the lying libs in control of the government, of course ) has to step in and come to the rescue of society !
  • DSK
  • 05-29-2016, 10:27 PM
Oh ! Don't you know by now that lying liberals can NEVER be racist ? They're the one's that determine, hypocritically, when someone is a racist or any other sub-category that they wish to label someone with. It's all art of the plan, ala communism and the Alinsky model, to have disunity and groups fighting each other so that government ( with the lying libs in control of the government, of course ) has to step in and come to the rescue of society ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Fucking lyin liberals....someone should give them all smart pills...
Who the Hell is Gary Johnson?

He was in the third tier debate, against Huckabee, Jindal and a dead crab. The crab won.
Who the Hell is Gary Johnson?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
He is leading Clinton and Trump in the polls........
  • Old-T
  • 05-30-2016, 06:09 AM
He is leading Clinton and Trump in the polls........ Originally Posted by i'va biggen

The crab?

Johnson is the former marathon running pot smoking governor of NM. He was the exemplar for an absentee governor. Not a bad guy, but collected the paycheck and did essentially nothing. Let the state be run by Manny Aragon, speaker of the house and a Hispanic Boss Tweed.
He is leading Clinton and Trump in the polls........ Originally Posted by i'va biggen
... being at the bottom is not leading. You should know that by now!

The position in the last stall is not the "leading position"!
LLephant knows a thing or two about stalls.
... being at the bottom is not leading. You should know that by now!

The position in the last stall is not the "leading position"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
worried the shit out of you didn't it?