What if the GOP have a convention and nobody came?

Make Mexican judges pay for it!

As the fella said -- shove it up your ass, Trump!

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHBBHAAAA !

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...tcmp=obnetwork
Goes to show you! See my thread on how the GOP’s favorability rating keeps edging lower and lower with the American people.
  • DSK
  • 06-08-2016, 09:57 AM
Look, the demographics favor you people, so you will get control of the government eventually.

Just please make sure real estate and the stock market keep going up, por favor.

Also, please kill equal numbers of white liberals when you do your ethnic cleansing program.
One thing RNC will be full of: LIARS.

Lying delegates who say they support Trumpolini but really don't, Repube senators and congressmen/ho's who say they support him but really don't and finally, the Grand Poobah of bullshit himself, TrumpoNazi who's had to do some recent backpeddling.

And it's only June. A full month yet of more bullshit statements of "support".
One thing RNC will be full of: LIARS.

Lying delegates who say they support Trumpolini but really don't, Repube senators and congressmen/ho's who say they support him but really don't and finally, the Grand Poobah of bullshit himself, TrumpoNazi who's had to do some recent backpeddling.

And it's only June. A full month yet of more bullshit statements of "support". Originally Posted by Prolongus

Hey Prolapsis - help me out on something, will ya please?

How many times has the Grand Poobah of the DNC - your very own Hildebitch - lied about her emails so far?

Sorry pal, I seem to have lost count.

Can you tell us what is the latest tally for that ongoing stream of lies?

Thanks!
Make Mexican judges pay for it!

As the fella said -- shove it up your ass, Trump!

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHBBHAAAA !

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...tcmp=obnetwork Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
that's about as likely as you hanging a sign saying "free butt fucking at my gloryhole" and no one showing up to fuck you in your ass.

Hey Prolapsis - help me out on something, will ya please?

How many times has the Grand Poobah of the DNC - your very own Hildebitch - lied about her emails so far?

Sorry pal, I seem to have lost count.

Can you tell us what is the latest tally for that ongoing stream of lies?

Thanks! Originally Posted by lustylad

She ain't MY very own Hildacunt, Bustylass...they're ALL FULLA SHIT...at least her delegates will say they support her...without LYIN' through their fucking teeth with shit eatin' grins! What a fucking joke this election year is...
At least none of this has stopped Junior from equivocating.

Guys, maybe it's time to stop this screeching and foaming at the mouth. Ain't ya just tired of it all?

This election in no longer about R vs D. It's about decency and respect for your fellow Americans. At the end of the day, that's what will determine the winner.

Which side of the wall, err, fence wil, you come down on?
At least none of this has stopped Junior from equivocating.

Guys, maybe it's time to stop this screeching and foaming at the mouth. Ain't ya just tired of it all?

This election in no longer about R vs D. It's about decency and respect for your fellow Americans. At the end of the day, that's what will determine the winner.

Which side of the wall, err, fence wil, you come down on? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ask Webb Hubbell, Vince Foster, Juanita Broadderick, the rape victim Hillary laughed about, Monica Lewinsky, the Travel Office employees, and countless others the Clinton's have rolled over on their way to wealth and power. Ask them about Hillary's "respect and decency" for fellow Americans. Ask about how she can respect her fellow Americans when she lies, takes corrupt deals, pulls dirty tricks to win elections, when she bows to Wall Street and Saudi princes and others. She has NO respect for Americans, America, or Liberty. She is the end of America as we know it.

You are a complete fool, Assup. Complete and total fool.
Ask Webb Hubbell, Vince Foster, Juanita Broadderick, the rape victim Hillary laughed about, Monica Lewinsky, the Travel Office employees, and countless others the Clinton's have rolled over on their way to wealth and power. Ask them about Hillary's "respect and decency" for fellow Americans. Ask about how she can respect her fellow Americans when she lies, takes corrupt deals, pulls dirty tricks to win elections, when she bows to Wall Street and Saudi princes and others. She has NO respect for Americans, America, or Liberty. She is the end of America as we know it.

You are a complete fool, Assup. Complete and total fool. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Everyone who is someone knows that. Of course the "Cookie Cutter" Liberals who think Hillary Clinton is good for her word are just delusional. The Liberals think Trump is prejudice what they don't realize is Clinton is just as prejudice. The GOP and Democratic parties are both steeped in criminality. Trump comes along and seemingly exposes them and he is portrayed as an asshole. That's the guy we need. He kicks sand in their faces. I've said this before three quarters of the people in this country are total morons. The other 25% know what's going on. We have a country with a bunch of fucked up people who want to discard the country's traditions. America is done. If Clinton wins hang it up.

Jim
Ingles por favor.
At least none of this has stopped Junior from equivocating. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Looks like oinkboy has heard a new word - equivocating... too bad the pig is too stupid to know what it means or how to use it appropriately!

This election in no longer about R vs D. It's about decency and respect for your fellow Americans. At the end of the day, that's what will determine the winner. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You nailed it, Assup the Pig! It would be highly indecent for our fellow Americans to return to the White House the wife of the PERJURING SERIAL SEXUAL PREDATOR who tarnished, defiled and disrespected the Office of the POTUS by exposing himself to 23-year-old interns and receiving blowjobs in the Oval Office.

Does the Trumpster offend you, oinkboy? Well, guess what - I am highly offended too! I am offended by the fact that the entire Dimotard Party continues to treat a PERJURING SERIAL SEXUAL PREDATOR like a fucking rock star, while his wife hypocritically cloaks herself in the mantle of feminism and promises to let her PERJURING SERIAL SEXUAL PREDATOR husband help call the shots if Americans are indecent and disrespectful enough to vote for her!