GOP’s Favorability Rating Edges Lower

How did Dan Akroyd put it....Sue you ignorant slut! Once again you put out an old poll from the end of April to try to prove a point. If you'll recall, this was the height of the "Trump won, no he didn't" debate among republicans. The term is outlier. Are you just a rancid troll or a colossal ditz?
I wonder why this is?

http://www.people-press.org/2016/04/...g-edges-lower/ Originally Posted by SassySue
Polls are polls.

I did like page 2 though, where they detailed the methodology used to collect the data points and what they did after they collected them.
It may or may not make them more accurate or less accurate but I like to know how they got there from here.
I also like it that the questions and how they are presented are included (full report pdf ).
Few polls show the details of how "sausage or lunchmeat is made". That information is important to me. Because if you don't know you end up drinking "Slurm" (google it)

That being said, polls are polls.
How did Dan Akroyd put it....Sue you ignorant slut! Once again you put out an old poll from the end of April to try to prove a point. If you'll recall, this was the height of the "Trump won, no he didn't" debate among republicans. The term is outlier. Are you just a rancid troll or a colossal ditz? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Like women much, j douche? It seems like I just can't piss you off enough to earn a rebuke like that. And maybe I never will. But I refuse to give up. Your value as an example of a total piece of shit must be preserved....and unfortunately tolerated....but only to a certain degree (how about it grammar douche-bags? Are my dots an acceptable form of indicating pauses in speech?).

So quick to try and quash month old information when it doesn't support your asshole,,,I mean your opinion. Your opinion that is nothing more than a single data point on the flat part of a bell curve. This a bunch of other data points, All equally as valid as yours.
You have no trouble presenting total bullshit as fact and then when questioned you disappear. You shrug off the old issue like a used condom. And like all of your used condoms, you put it back on from time to time to show everyone you are still you.

Read the whole survey and the questions. Lots of info. Poll info but still info.
  • DSK
  • 06-08-2016, 02:41 PM
I wonder why this is?

http://www.people-press.org/2016/04/...g-edges-lower/ Originally Posted by SassySue
As long as the non-white community, which is on its way to becoming the majority community, condemns any opposition as racism, and has a third of the white community buying into it, the GOP is doomed.

You people have the keys to the ship, assuming you torpedo Trump's longshot bid.

What could possibly go wrong kicking out the white men who made this the greatest country in the world? We are going to find out inevitably.

Don't expect us to be grateful when you ask us to bail you out.

(Are my dots an acceptable form of indicating pauses in speech?)

So quick to try and quash month old information when it doesn't support your asshole,,,I mean your opinion.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You missed your period, masterdickmuncher.
I wonder why this is? Originally Posted by SassySue
Because the GOP regulars are bashing Trump now?
You missed your period, masterdickmuncher. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Wonder who knocked him up! He's been on the rag for years!
I bet you get right on that old queen for your slurm (Bing it). A month old (or like this a six week old poll) is still an old poll. It only usefulness is to spot a trend. A one time event, is by definition, not a trend. So this poll is almost worthless. It's only value....(an ellipsis) (call this a dramatic pause as they do in screenwriting) to fool the unknowning into believing something that is not true.
It's only value....(an ellipsis) (call this a dramatic pause as they do in screenwriting) to fool the unknowning into believing something that is not true. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
.. and to "demoralize" them into believing the inevitable is about to occur.

The same psychological "tool" is used to convince captives no one cares for them.

Unfortunately for those who could be our friends overseas have had that same experience the past 7 years with Hillarious-No-More and Obaminable .... who have effectively left them to fend for themselves.
Grip. Grip. Grip.

Isn't Wisconsin still trending Romney?
Grip. Grip. Grip.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Focusing on choking the chicken?
Focusing on choking the chicken? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Phase II is "focusing" on deep-frying it .... self-battered.
When Republicans get called out for being racist, they respond with more racist statements. This isn't 1950, those days are gone an they aint coming back no matter how much Trump promises he'll bring it back.
When Republicans get called out for being racist, they respond with more racist statements. This isn't 1950, those days are gone an they aint coming back no matter how much Trump promises he'll bring it back. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Trump a racist cracker and he gone lose bad - fuck all you dumass cracka's!