Terror attack in Tel Aviv...

Yes, this is going to be a political thread for a few reasons.
1. An armed civilian was the first to engage the gunmen.
2. This was a soft target and the terrorists were Muslim.
3. On the heels of her nomination, is Hillary really the right person to handle something that she won't even talk about (Islamic terrorism)?

People are dead, Muslim terrorists are to blame, we are just as open to attack as the Israelis and our time is coming. We are allowing and actively importing ISIS people for what reason. The CIA and MI5 say that at least 10% of the 4800 Syrians brought into the country this month are likely ISIS supporters.

So who should be elected? Someone who says to kill them all or the person who can't bring herself to name the murderers?
Yes, this is going to be a political thread for a few reasons.

3. On the heels of her nomination, is Hillary really the right person to handle something that she won't even talk about (Islamic terrorism)?
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
look for the dim convention to do two things

1.boo God
2. pass a resolution condemning Israel

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hamas-rea...171026934.html Originally Posted by i'va biggen
do you even read the links you post? it doesn't seem so. this link is a perfect reason why Israel should never give an inch in this issue.

gotdam you are stupider than a chimp.

Tensions are once again high in the strip. On April 18, a bomb exploded on a Jerusalem bus, injuring 21 people — the first attack of this type since the Second Intifada ended 10 years ago. The Palestinian group in control of Gaza, Hamas, admitted that the culprit, Abd al-Hamid Abu Srour, was a member of its organization.

Shortly after the explosion, Israeli security services discovered a 120-foot-deep tunnel running from Gaza to Israel. The tunnels are of particular concern to Israel — it was by using a similar cross-border tunnel that Hamas fighters were able to kidnap Israel Defense Forces soldier Gilad Shalit in 2006, and which Hamas used to hide weaponry and militants during the most recent war.

The Israeli government responded in no uncertain terms. “If Hamas tries to challenge the State of Israel, or disrupt the lives of Gaza border residents, it will be hit very hard. We will not tolerate such attempts,” said Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon

what an idiot you are. this justifies any .. any .. action Israel takes to protect its borders. idiot.

It's those damned Presbyterians again.
Trump would bomb the shit out of em.

Then where would Jesus reappear?

OH yeah, on this side of the Rio Grande!

SNICKETY FUCKING SNICK!
Trump would bomb the shit out of me.

Then where would Jesus reappear? not for you loser

OH yeah, on this side of the Rio Grande! they belong on the other side. and so do you

SNICKETY FUCKING SNICK! i like sucking DICK Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
ftfy faggot
Hillary will blame it on a video, and go back to bed. With Huma.
Hillary will blame it on a video, and go back to bed. With Huma. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Before she brags again about "brokering a cease fire deal"!
Wait a second...do I detect ANOTHER Benghazi thread?
Wait a second...do I detect ANOTHER Benghazi thread? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Get back to " detecting " those dicks at YOUR Austin gloryholes !
Get back to " detecting " those dicks at YOUR Austin gloryholes ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I think that is called .... "dicktecting"
I think that is called .... "dicktecting" Originally Posted by LexusLover
And so it is ! 'specially if assup piggy mamboolah is involved !
Back to the Clinton Brokered Cease Fire ... just in time for the elections!

Let's see: Hamas attack on the Israelis .... Hamas supported by Iranians ....

... Clinton Brokered Iranian Deal .... and the Iranians supported by the Russians ...

.... Clinton's Russian Reset Accomplishment ....

It's Trump's fault!