MUZZLING THE DONALD!

ihttps://www.bostonglobe.com/news/pol...ed_Box_Article

Has Trump, mocker of the teleprompter, changed his tune?

The Boston Globe

By Jonathan Lemire
ASSOCIATED PRESS
JUNE 08, 2016

BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. — Donald Trump routinely mocks his rivals for using teleprompters, but the presumptive Republican presidential nominee relied on the much-maligned political crutch Tuesday night for his closely watched speech at the end of the Republican primary calendar.

A pair of teleprompters flanked the podium at the Trump National Golf Club in suburban New York City, and the celebrity businessman appeared to be reading from them as he delivered a speech that featured far less of his trademark bluster.

It wasn’t the first time Trump has read from the devices — he used them, for instance, when speaking to the American Israel Public Affairs Committee in March — but his reliance on them Tuesday prompted the word “teleprompter” to trend on Twitter and flew in the face of his usual criticism of them.

“I don’t use teleprompters,” he said in January, criticizing Hillary Clinton for using one. “Wouldn’t that be easy, teleprompters? I watched Hillary the other day and she has the biggest teleprompters I’ve ever seen. In fact, if you’re sitting on that side of the room or that side of the room you can’t see her because when they are outside, they are painted black and you can’t even see her.”

Months earlier, he even proclaimed that “if you run for president, you shouldn’t be allowed to use teleprompters. Because you don’t even know if the guy’s smart.”

Trump doesn’t use the devices at this hallmark rallies, but sometimes delivers an amusing impersonation of their use, pretending to move his head back and forth to read from devices on either side of the stage.
The death of Trump campaign will not be Trump being Trump, it will be the very people who the Primary Voters rejected (i.e., the establishment), forcing Trump to turn into "just another Candidate".
The Trumpites sure didn't get the bump they wanted when the Drumpf clinched.

Must be the Mexican's fault.
Attached Images File Type: jpg hillary_clinton_picking_nose-860x280.jpg (32.7 KB, 91 views)
The Trumpites sure didn't get the bump they wanted when the Drumpf clinched.

Must be the Mexican's fault. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Must be. Because that's all we ever hear from you Cookie cutters." Trump doesn't like Mexicans" He wants to build a wall. "Trump doesn't want Muslims coming into the country", he spews such hatred, lol. You people are stupid. This country is at an all time low. Look how the death of Muhammad Ali has been politicized. His funeral is even being televised. Not because he was an athlete or a humanitarian but because he was a Muslim. On top of that, Ali didn't give two shits about this country. He wouldn't even fight in one of it's wars, lol. He gets a send off like no other. Trump is the bad guy? No he isn't. He's just trying to alert you idiots how stupid you are. You should take note.

Jim
we are going to see exactly how racist this country still is on election day, I believe and hope the vast majority will reject racism and reject Trump and the Republican party.

When Republicans lose this election, you can always turn to the KKK.
.... you can always turn to the KKK. Originally Posted by southtown4488
... another "safety net" started by Democrats.
why isn't the dimocrat party under attack by "progressives" ?

wasn't there a push to remove all vestiges of any statute, honor, place name, etc of anyone or thing related, in any way, to slavery or perceived white superiority.

this included not only civil war heroes of the south, but the nations founders, Woodrow Wilson etc

how did the dim party escape scrutiny and for that matter margaret sanger?