C'mon Obama

"You" didn't even believe the Hilary endorsement you just gave. Too obvious!
Seriously. If Odumbo honestly believed that no one has ever been more qualified for the presidency than hildebeest, shouldn't he have done the honorable thing for this country and stood aside and let her run as the dim-retard candidate in 2008?
Seriously. If Odumbo honestly believed that no one has ever been more qualified for the presidency than hildebeest, shouldn't he have done the honorable thing for this country and stood aside and let her run as the dim-retard candidate in 2008? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Huuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh ...

.... I wonder if he gave her a "heads up" on the announcement!

The courteous thing to do would be to ask her first. Or was he afraid of "no"?
It's reported the AG made a "house call" after the endorsement was aired ..... bet that was a "private" meeting .... I can hear the echo now .... "Make it NOT HAPPEN!"

This administration has made "kicking the can down the road" an "art form"!
You mean that the FBI's had her under a "criminal investigation?"

She's making history all right.
You mean that the FBI's had her under a "criminal investigation?"

She's making history all right. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I recall the Director characterizing their investigation as being "criminal.'

That is appropriate to defend against nonLE document requests, too, so if there is not a "criminal investigation" Justice (FBI) cannot assert that "privilege" to a records request.
Hail to the Chief!
Hail to the Chief! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hail to the Chief! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Jail to the Chief.
  • Old-T
  • 06-11-2016, 10:24 AM
There is 8 years of really bad blood out there--I find it impossible to believe Obama will give energetic support to Clinton. What is she going to do, not support his bid in four years? There is really no reason for him to help her more than minimally.
There is really no reason for him to help her more than minimally. Originally Posted by Old-T
He can secure a prime time spot at the convention to toot his horn some more, and "protect" his "legacy" he's creating by quieting her rhetoric as she struggles to distance herself from his sorry record.....e.g. the most recent jobs report!!!! ... Not to mention the health care insurance business cratering one giant at a time .. as premiums hit the ceiling and more people no longer can afford to buy insurance WITHOUT GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE ... while the terrorists attack Israel and kill more innocents.....as 100's of more emails reveal their "classified" status.
And then, of course, there's this...

"Hillary deletes more than emails as the latest edition of her memoir removes all her cheerleading for controversial Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rade-deal.html

Seems emails are not the only things she's fond of deleting.
How will Obama feel about her distancing herself from one of his key legacies?
How will Obama feel about her distancing herself from one of his key legacies? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
He's "all in" on this one!

Bill isn't ...

.... when will the commercials start running in which he said Chelsea would make a better president than Hillary!!!!