Ali's Funeral

As I watch Mohamed Ali's funeral with people of all faiths, Muslim, Christian, Buddhist etc and races. . . it reminds me of what were fighting for, well some of us.

The religious intolerance and the racist words of Trump stand in contrast with what Ali stood for and stood up against. Imagine, if Trump had his way and Ali left the country on a visit anywhere else, he would not be allowed to re enter his own country simply because of his Muslim religion.

This is not what America should stand for. Ali may be gone from this world. But great voices like his are still heard today.
As I watch Mohamed Ali's funeral with people of all faiths, Muslim, Christian, Buddhist etc and races. . . it reminds me of what were fighting for, well some of us.

The religious intolerance and the racist words of Trump stand in contrast with what Ali stood for and stood up against. Imagine, if Trump had his way and Ali left the country on a visit anywhere else, he would not be allowed to re enter his own country simply because of his Muslim religion.

This is not what America should stand for. Ali may be gone from this world. But great voices like his are still heard today. Originally Posted by southtown4488
That's not what Trump is even stating. But since you're not that smart let me help you and anyone else who reads this that is just as ignorant as you are. Trump has stated we should put a freeze on any immigrant wanting to enter the country from predominately Muslim countries that have been struck by radical Islamic terrorists. His reasons are to prevent the possibility of Muslims who may have radical ideas from entering the United states by blending with the refugees. He doesn't have anything against American born Muslims, or even Muslims in general. It's just that Liberals are all about racism. Besides Ali was not born a Muslim he converted to the "Nation Of Islam" it's not even the same thing.

Jim
Mouth town is only misquoting Trump to make Hillary look good. You don't have to misquote either one to know neither should be President.
"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States"

he didn't say, with the exception of American Muslims re entering the US, he didn't say with the exception of those who converted to Islam.
Until they can be thoroughly vetted. Finish the quote. Very similar to the policies of FDR and Jimmy Carter. Democrats, I believe.
Mouth town is only misquoting Trump to make Hillary look good. You don't have to misquote either one to know neither should be President. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
wrong again. . . that the quote word for word. .

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States"
That's a quote from someone else reporting on the Donald. Gawd, you're an idiot. At least you're a "useful" one.
That's a quote from someone else reporting on the Donald. Gawd, you're an idiot. At least you're a "useful" one. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
wrong again, her referred to himself in third person cause hes an arrogant asshole just like you.
As I watch Mohamed Ali's funeral.... Originally Posted by southtown4488
.... I think of how suckclown is unworthy to speak of him, let alone start a thread about him. Ali had a good heart. He inspired people to be the greatest. Suckclown calls everyone a racist and a cunt.
Funny how right wingers try to claim him now, but when he was speaking out against the Vietnam war, racism and religious bigotry. . . he surely was ur enemy.

He is still ur enemy, people who understand what he stood for will stand against Trump and his bigotry.
wrong again, her referred to himself in third person cause hes an arrogant asshole just like you. Originally Posted by southtown4488
I doubt that, or you'd have a link. But that would go against the "useful idiot" code of ethics, now, wouldn't it?
Funny how right wingers try to claim him now, but when he was speaking out against the Vietnam war, racism and religious bigotry. . . he surely was ur enemy. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Fuck you, asshole. No one is trying to "claim" Ali. People of all walks are there to honor and remember him. It's his funeral. Show some fucking respect. I met him once in person. He had a good heart. It wasn't filled with hate like yours.
Funny how right wingers try to claim him now, but when he was speaking out against the Vietnam war, racism and religious bigotry. . . he surely was ur enemy.

He is still ur enemy, people who understand what he stood for will stand against Trump and his bigotry. Originally Posted by southtown4488
suckclown, nothing you post seems to go over quite like you expect does it? pack it in boy. you won't influence anyone not named assup rider or ivan with your libtard bluster.

Fuck you, asshole. No one is trying to "claim" Ali. People of all walks are there to honor and remember him. It's his funeral. Show some fucking respect. I met him once in person. He had a good heart. It wasn't filled with hate like yours. Originally Posted by lustylad

ROFL. suckclown thinks he's full of goodness and virtue. we know better.

i'm from Louisville, Ky. tonight, CBS news is broadcasting from Louisville. the reason? Ali. Ali never turned his back on Louisville. no matter where in the world he was he'd say "I'm from Louisville, Ky!"

.... I think of how suckclown is unworthy to speak of him, let alone start a thread about him. Ali had a good heart. He inspired people to be the greatest. Suckclown calls everyone a racist and a cunt. Originally Posted by lustylad
suckclown was another cheerleader and WK for woomby ! The puto maricon !
i'm from Louisville, Ky. tonight, CBS news is broadcasting from Louisville. the reason? Ali. Ali never turned his back on Louisville. no matter where in the world he was he'd say "I'm from Louisville, Ky!" Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Then I guess you can "claim" him as your own, Kid. Suckclown is your enemy, not Ali. Suckclown needs to be shipped to Louisville, shoved into a boxing ring and have some Kentucky smarts pounded into him.