Wiki Links to dump more Damaging Hillary E-Mails

http://www.inquisitr.com/3210203/hil...nge-wikileaks/

And Julian Assange says that they will be devastating, mainly in the area of the corruption in the Clinton Foundation.

By the way. Where's Bill? Is he speaking at the Convention?
http://www.inquisitr.com/3210203/hil...nge-wikileaks/

And Julian Assange says that they will be devastating, mainly in the area of the corruption in the Clinton Foundation.

By the way. Where's Bill? Is he speaking at the Convention? Originally Posted by Jackie S
What's he going to "speak" about?

How much he loves his wife and what a great lady she is?

You know. Family Values!

You know. Family Values! Originally Posted by LexusLover
he'll be seen in a film montage ..the staged thing where he dances on the beach with hillary
Might as well get Monica Lewinsky to speak. Be just as effective.
Sad how Wikileaks is doing the job the MSM used to do here in the US while the MSM continues to run interference for her.
Sad how Wikileaks is doing the job the MSM used to do here in the US while the MSM continues to run interference for her. Originally Posted by gnadfly

What would the MSM be doing today if it were reversed and the RNC were found to be rigging the system against Ted Cruz? They'd be wall to wall with it instead of floating conspiracy theories about Russians and Wikileaks would be a hero again.
  • R.M.
  • 07-25-2016, 07:17 AM

You know. Family Values! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I know someone that works at a hotel where they have stayed and they hate each other so bad they stay on separate floors.
he'll be seen in a film montage ..the staged thing where he dances on the beach with hillary Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I know someone that works at a hotel where they have stayed and they hate each other so bad they stay on separate floors. Originally Posted by R.M.
Can I simply say without expounding .... in 1993 ... their "love affair" was described to me from someone who was working where they lived and constantly in ear shot .... and her trash mouth has been "well reviewed" .... and more recently confirmed by disgruntled State Department employees.

Bill made a deal in 1991 ... when the Governor's Mansion escapades came up.

She was going to dump his ass .... but aspired to be where she's trying to get.

Even before the inaugural ball in 1993 she was screaming profanities because of his announcement to fire the White House barber (of 20-25 years) and bring in that bimbo hair dresser he met through his "Hollywood buddies" after the election in 1992.

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
you needed to have placed a warning on this with a link only
wasn't it a white house housekeeper or some such employee who wrote a book about her experiences and described seeing a naked Hillary come out of the white house elevator and dash (well as best as possible) to her bedroom?
you needed to have placed a warning on this with a link only Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
LOL...............+1
you needed to have placed a warning on this with a link only Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Be careful .... there are some reviewers on this board who think that's "petite"!
Be careful .... there are some reviewers on this board who think that's "petite"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hillary , the original spinner

but she claimed during the email deletion thing that she's taking yoga
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Geez Louise, Dali! I haven't seen that much cottage cheese since a milk truck wrecked on Interstate 35 last Summer!