With a single paragraph Sanders disqualifies himself

When speaking to the DNC tonight Bernie Sanders talked about the Supreme Court nominees. He said that Hillary will pick justices that will overturn Citizens United, she will pick justices that will do something about wealth inequality, she will pick justices that will keep abortion legal, and so on. The founders wanted presidents to nominate justices that would enforce the law according to the Constitution. Not nominate justices who would advance a liberal (or conservative) agenda. This call for oppression by the very liberal senator just goes to show how close to a totalitarian government the democratic party is willing to go. If we can't write you a law you have to obey then we'll get justices to reinterpret existing laws that you have to obey. Hitler may have dismissed the Reichstag when he declared himself dictator but he stacked the courts with Nazis for legitimacy. Hillary, according to Bernie, will do the same.

All this for a plane and crew. Bernie is so cheap.
I'll bet you know where he can get a plane, JDrunk!
The Supreme Court is the main reason Hillary must NOT be elected. I did some reading about the Citizen's United case. Apparently the Feds argued that the government should be able to ban books before an election if a candidate's name appears anywhere in the book. I'm not sure I want the government having that power.
That "clip" will work nicely in a September Saga TV ad to run in tandem with the ...

... "What Difference Does It Make" TV ad.

Let 'em jabber and hang themselves.
When speaking to the DNC tonight Bernie Sanders talked about the Supreme Court nominees. He said that Hillary will pick justices that will overturn Citizens United, she will pick justices that will do something about wealth inequality, she will pick justices that will keep abortion legal, and so on. The founders wanted presidents to nominate justices that would enforce the law according to the Constitution. Not nominate justices who would advance a liberal (or conservative) agenda. This call for oppression by the very liberal senator just goes to show how close to a totalitarian government the democratic party is willing to go. If we can't write you a law you have to obey then we'll get justices to reinterpret existing laws that you have to obey. Hitler may have dismissed the Reichstag when he declared himself dictator but he stacked the courts with Nazis for legitimacy. Hillary, according to Bernie, will do the same.

All this for a plane and crew. Bernie is so cheap. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Exactly right

The mindless revelation to the mindless minions that felt so good

The totalitarianism of the left is an awful thing

the left can be in charge only in an ever increasing police state
Liberals don't care about protecting the constitution. Tearing it down is their goal.
The hope is that there will be enough people that recognize this and turn out to vote against this agenda. We can only hope that the turnout is better than for Romney or McCain.
Liberals don't care about protecting the constitution....... Originally Posted by The2Dogs
... unless it benefits them.
I'm waiting for Nurse Chapel or SS to object to me making the case of the democrats moving to a fascist government. Of course, I doubt that they really understand what fascism is.
We love super pacs!!! Putin can donate to Tuump's super pac .....
We love super pacs!!! Putin can donate to Tuump's super pac ..... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And YOU love fudge packs ! On YOURSELF !