Where did you get your degree?

LOL Al Franken nailed it!!!!

The only bigger joke than him is the DNC.
franken used to be sort of funny in a droll wry manner

now hes the joke
College or pedigree?

Oh, wait .... the OP must be thinking high school!
I heard franken speak in a sort of roundtable with some of the nbc or msnbc reporters after the convention closed for the evening

he was purely idiotic and attacked trump with words that only applied to Hillary.

I noticed what appeared to be a jolt and tic movement of his face when he was speaking as if when he was proclaiming trump a liar he realized "wait, that's Hillary" but it was too late and he continued on as he had no choice
I wonder how many of them have accepted money from Trump.
I would have to ask Nurse Chapel, which degree?

Why do we care about what a failed comedy writer thinks about anything. I noticed that Ms. Silverstone really stepped on her dick last night. What do you want from these two. SS talks about her vagina for five minutes and AF has to clean it up for her. Yep, I did say "failed". His book was a failure, his partner (the one with the talent) died, and he to find a place where clowns could make a living.

Since both these stellar citizens are Jewish, I wonder what they think about a member of the Clinton team trying to sink Bernie over being Jewish. I guess some people sell out their own pretty easy.
It's a shame the DNC couldn't come with a gifted, talented and motivational speaker like Scott Baio. Darn shame.
AF snorted up his diploma off his desk at SNL.
I would have to ask Nurse Chapel, which degree?

Why do we care about what a failed comedy writer thinks about anything. I noticed that Ms. Silverstone really stepped on her dick last night. What do you want from these two. SS talks about her vagina for five minutes and AF has to clean it up for her. Yep, I did say "failed". His book was a failure, his partner (the one with the talent) died, and he to find a place where clowns could make a living.

Since both these stellar citizens are Jewish, I wonder what they think about a member of the Clinton team trying to sink Bernie over being Jewish. I guess some people sell out their own pretty easy. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Look at how easily the jewish voting block from the north east states ( predominately New Yawk ) sell out to the dumbascraps and roll over when the dumbascraps call for a Palestinian state at the expense of their fellow jews in the Holy land.
Look at how easily the jewish voting block from the north east states ( predominately New Yawk ) sell out to the dumbascraps and roll over when the dumbascraps call for a Palestinian state at the expense of their fellow jews in the Holy land. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
you didn't see one American flag, either on stage or held by anyone in the audience, last night.

but there were palestinian flags
you didn't see one American flag, either on stage or held by anyone in the audience, last night.

but there were palestinian flags Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Those people really are afraid of the Muslims. That's amazing!
Al Franken wasn't even funny on SNL. His best skits were when he played himself.

From what I have seen in my life the Jewish are only situationally a singular group.
Most play both sides of the fence.
Al Franken wasn't even funny on SNL. His best skits were when he played himself.

From what I have seen in my life the Jewish are only situationally a singular group.
Most play both sides of the fence. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
So they're opportunists. No wonder the dumbascrap party and their flip-flopping " leaders " like...WELL, ALL OF THEM appeal to the opportunists.
The only person who has accomplished less in the US Senate than Hillary Clinton is Al Franken.