I miss Eric Holder The GREATEST AG in the History of our Union

Hopefully Hilary will appoint you to the Supreme court my brother.
You're a partisan hack idiot, Fisting Chapel.
Bobby Kennedy will be disappointed.
Eric Holder = Obamas Dick Holder...
Eric Holder makes John Mitchell like Mother Teresa.
Eric Holder makes John Mitchell like Mother Teresa. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Is that Eric " The Gun Runner " Holder, the same one whose Fast and Furious fiasco ended up with Mexican Drug cartels getting MORE guns ( including Barrett .50 caliber sniper rifles ) and a dead United States Border Patrol agent FROM ONE OF THOSE GUNS ? The same Eric Holdup that wouldn't prosecute the New Black Panthers for " providing voting site security and helping little old ladies to cross the street " at various polling locations during a FEDERAL election ? THAT POS ?
Hopefully Hilary will appoint you to the Supreme court my brother. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Welcome to ignore. You are just a half witted troll that reminds me of another half wit that was on this board for years.
Hopefully Hilary will appoint you to the Supreme court my brother. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
It just dawned on me that in all of your post, you are being facetious.
Welcome to ignore. You are just a half witted troll that reminds me of another half wit that was on this board for years. Originally Posted by gnadfly

They come and they go.
Keep fluffing, Sissy Chap! Maybe Holder will let your faggoty ass give him a blow job, because as the only AG to ever be held in contempt by Congress, there's no way in hell Holder would ever be confirmed by Congress, Sissy Chap.

They come and they go. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Now that hildebeest has forced Bernie to submit to her treachery and deceit, hildebeest has released her formerly preoccupied DNC interns to troll hooker boards.
Meme lives matter, right SLOBBRIN?

Who else wants in on the bet?