Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: http://albany.skipthegames.com/femal...s/178969458293
City: Lansingburgh
State: New York
Address: North Troy near 118th st
Hair Length and Color: Brown, just below the shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Around 5’3, 120 lbs. Straight light brown hair falls just below the shoulder. Very pretty face and young looking. Pierced nipples and full bees.
Recommendation: No
Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. Honestly your encounter sounds similar to mine, but I guess I'm just easier to please. She did tell me that BBBJ was available for more money, but I have yet to take her up on that. She can skate by on her looks for a while, but she does need to step up her game if she wants to succeed.
What’s funny is I just got done re-reading your review of Krissy and I’m kicking myself for not trying her instead. She sounds like the MUCH better choice.
Krissy told me they'd do a duo for $$. You were more than halfway there!
Wonder if you saw her before or after me yesterday? Regardless she is definitely a really sexy girl. Her tits (I would say C's) are absolutely fantastic. I actually did get a BBBJ from her. Nothing better then standing and looking down and seeing her sexy tits right under my cock. So yea look-wise she's right at the top. Now everything else you said is true. Scheduling can be a pain. I had to go twice becuse the first time I went suddenly Jess wasn't avail. Agree on the personality thing though and besides my bbbj non-gfe. Also I got the rush to come speak minutes after going in mish.

She's definitely sexy as hell but not sure I would repeat. (Probably not actually)
I was there late morning. Did she upcharge you for the bbbj? I didn’t even bother asking as I was sure she would have upcharged me.
  • 08-28-2018, 11:08 AM
Hit or miss definitely seems to be the story for her. I only saw her once, but my experience was great. Maybe it had to do with me being her first appointment upon arriving in town fairly early in the day? I got bbbj without asking or upcharge. Due to some a couple financial setbacks over the last few weeks I won't be going on any dates for a while. Otherwise, I would be interested in trying again since my experience seems to be the exception, not the norm. I did call and ask if she'd like Starbucks or DD. I got her an ice coffee as a gift. Not sure if that made my experience better, but the cost certainly didn't hurt and she seemed to enjoy the gesture as she had a pretty smile on her face after I handed it to her.
The high praise for Jess' looks is well deserved. Those pictures don't do her justice. Being that she's legit young (mayyyyybe 20), she's the best looking girl available in the area.
The high praise for Jess' looks is well deserved. Those pictures don't do her justice. Being that she's legit young (mayyyyybe 20), she's the best looking girl available in the area. Originally Posted by Hobby1750
I can't argue with you. Of the girls I've personally visited, Tiffany comes closest, but Jess's youth definitely gives her the edge. Her roommate Krissy is also very pretty. If I were to see them together, their combined ages are still a decade short of my own. That would be pretty awesome (or pretty sad).
Yes
I was there late morning. Did she upcharge you for the bbbj? I didn’t even bother asking as I was sure she would have upcharged me. Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
I think i was probably the first to see her heh. She had to go and pick her up and bring her to the spot and I was already there. But yea I got the feeling normally she would upcharge but I made sure to ask it be included prior to seeing her. It wasn't a bad BBBJ but not the best, slightly toothy though.
For me it’s very simple. She could be an absolute supermodel in the looks department, but if the service and personality are both subpar, she’s definitely not getting a second visit from me.
For me it’s very simple. She could be an absolute supermodel in the looks department, but if the service and personality are both subpar, she’s definitely not getting a second visit from me. Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Fuck yeah!!
+1

Pk
For me it’s very simple. She could be an absolute supermodel in the looks department, but if the service and personality are both subpar, she’s definitely not getting a second visit from me. Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
And this is why we say YMMV. Personally, there are three conditions a provider can meet that will make me more tolerant of other flaws: She's "real world" hot, she's a redhead (my personal Kryptonite), and/or she swallows. Jess certainly qualifies as hot by almost any standard, so I cut her some slack on the service. Nobody else is obligated to follow my guidelines, but I did try to make it clear in my review that her skills need some work. I will most likely see her again some time.

I'm not arguing with you Warren, just pointing out that different guys like different things, although we all like getting our pipes cleaned.
No kissing is a complete deal breaker for me. I know the whole deal is a business transaction but no kissing makes me feel like the girl is totally not into it. It doesn't matter how good she looks. Smallbany is a barren desert when it comes to providers. In Montreal the girls make these chicks look like dogs. Full GFE for the US dollar equivalent of 150. It's just a pain to drive that far.