User ID: -
Date: 3/15/21
Name: YoYo
Phone: 816-656-1574
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...110544#rubmaps
City: Kansas City
State: Missouri
Address: Neighborhood, private house near worlds o Fun.
Activities: FBSM HE
Hair Length and Color: Black, shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Attractive, fit, short - around 5'3" maybe 120lbs. Round ass, handful breasts.
Recommendation: Yes
Private house providers make me nervous. Nosy neighbors.
Originally Posted by Spectreworld
Is this place new? It's so close to where I used to live...
Originally Posted by baseballguy26
donated 100. only 60 is recommended
Originally Posted by GoodTyme
Didnt try to remove anything, but im sure a shirt lift could happen. Really dont know if there is a bigger menu. I was pressed for time and was very content with this visit
Private house providers make me nervous. Nosy neighbors. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
I feel the opposite, I'm most at ease in these situations. If everyone thinks and plays smart there are so many legit reasons for 1+ hr visits. Music lessons, Dance, Learning Software, Genealogy Research, I could come up with dozens of reasons to keep neighbors off your back. Problem could arise for the provider if a neighbor also asked for lessons although so a ready excuse for why you don't like to work with people you know would be good.
I went there last week, and again Yesterday. Both times were great, better than expected. Yesterday when I got home, I noticed my passenger side of my car had been keyed. I am not sure if they have an unhappy neighbor or what. Just be careful!
KCguy, how was the massage? Was it as good or better than going to a parlor?
I thought it was great!, but I'm not a good judge of the massage part.
Kcguy, your inbox is full. I tried messaging you, just FYI
ok thanks