Preferred 411 site down?

Anyone else having problems linking to the preferred 411 site? Thanks!
Yup I am too.
Yes, I have been having problems all day with the site
Same here. I couldn't access it yesterday either.
I don't want to steal Gina's thunder, but this is the latest update on P411 she shared with us on another board.
P411 Update:

We are dealing with a Denial of Service attack out of Asia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack

The short version (how I understood it) is that we are being hit over and over, by thousands of malware infected computers, which is overloading our servers and bringing the site down. We have people working to block the attacking ips, during which time the site needs to be completely offline. Once all of the ips have been blocked, we'll put the site back up.

Thank you for your patience, it's been a rough day for everyone.

Always,
Gina
Thanks for the update. We appreciate it.
Well Damn...... I don't keep all my eggs in the same basket but honestly, 80% of my "friends" come from P411 sooooo I've been extremely bored but thank you for the explanation.
*crossing my fingers* that this matter is resolved soon.
It makes getting verified more difficult.. hope its
Resolved quickly.
Well Damn...... I don't keep all my eggs in the same basket but honestly, 80% of my "friends" come from P411 sooooo I've been extremely bored but thank you for the explanation.
*crossing my fingers* that this matter is resolved soon. Originally Posted by Melissa Nash

Bored, huh? hmmmmmmm
P411 is up and running as this posting.
too bad, since you stole my images....Copyright infringement....my images....defamation of character - Valerie Whitaker
gfeannasofia....fraud
too bad, since you stole my images....Copyright infringement....my images....defamation of character - Valerie Whitaker Originally Posted by valeriemodel
gfeannasofia....fraud Originally Posted by valeriemodel
Guess you told her!?!
yeah, I have no patience for liars....check out all her sites....she has none of my images anymore
My P411 been working