Which celebrity personality best fits you, or your hobby/provider personality?

Since I started the damn thread, I will have to go first lol. Everyone who has met with me or hung around with me for any amount of time, can tell you this is my personality...wild.

I give you Jenny McCarthy in Dirty Love. Just hit the "set age limit off" box, and it will play.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x29...ty-love_people
OMG!! That's Totally You!!
Sad, but true my friend...sad, but true bwahahaha. That movie is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen! I would dare to say, even funnier than the Hangover.
The year was 1969 in Miami. Need I say more.

Jim
Tony Montana?
Tony Montana? Originally Posted by London Rayne
Heh.

Pretty sure he is referring to when Jim Morrison (AKA Mr MojoRisin RIP) was arrested for indecent exposure in Miami. Too bad there aren't better pictures of the alleged offense...Jim was ridic tasty.
Well heres a clip of that night. It might bring back what ever twisted memories you may have of me. Of course maybe our sweet little sister London will get the jist of the post.

http://youtu.be/y5DBU1BFNXM

Jim
Well now...that explains it ha ha. Big difference in Music tastes, but now I can at least get the personality behind the man. I saw "Miami" and immediately thought of Scarface.
Napoleon Dynamite.

"Yeah, right. Who's the only one here knows illegal ninja moves from the government?"
Roy Batty from Bladerunner

Girls used to tell me I looked like him when
I had my hair all punk rocked out.
Hmmm...have never seen the movie, but thanks for sharing. I am always curious to know what the personality behind the posters are like, since tone rarely comes across as accurate via text.
Maybe Danny Devitto, I don't know!!

Maybe London can put a celebrity with Shorty!?
Hang on Shorty...lemme think. I got it..Homer Simpson bwahahaha. Sorry, but you know I don't start drinking until after 6, so my brain does not function properly until then.
I would say I'm a mix between Van Wilder, Rob Dyrdek, and Chevy Chase. I love pranks and making whoever is around me laugh their ass off. I'm the guy that others always ask "are you serious are just fking with me?". I've never been told by anyone who my doppelgänger is.
Hang on Shorty...lemme think. I got it..Homer Simpson bwahahaha. Sorry, but you know I don't start drinking until after 6, so my brain does not function properly until then. Originally Posted by London Rayne
That's about right, Homer Simpson... Hate to think what you will come up with later on tonight after a few drinks..