Dirty Rotting Scoundrels…. Have nothing better to do…..

I'll use these last "two" NO reviews as examples:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=650256

Within four hours I get a text from the provider thanking me for my review. She said her phone was ringing off the hook.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=646013

Hell this one was even listed as a YES but that didn't change anything. The provider called me telling me that she had decided to quit providing. She cited guys were texting and calling her about her stinky pussy. One guy offered to see her for $100 to look at her feet. Another guy asked if it was OK to wear a gas mask. And of Couse the "Skunk Ass Raping A Dead Tuna" was a big hit.

Even if a provider doesn't have a WK sharing private and ROS Intel, we all know there is a way to secure most of that Intel. What gets me is these low life mother fuckers who having nothing better to do than betray their fellow brothers. It doesn't happen once in a while... it happens EVERY TIME, all the time!

I'm sure there are many reasons this happens. One being they don't like me or are jealous of my hobby conquests. Others, just like starting shit and are hoping the drama will ensure. At the end of the day these ass wipes screw it up for all of us. They are the reason guys don't post reviews or are prompted to skew their reviews.

So newbies beware... ANYTHING you put in private quotes or say in the ML or in your ROS can and will be public. Me... I simply don't give a shit! I can only hope their SO'S are banging the neighbor while they are hidden away on their computer playing their little games!

It only stands to reason that they have their own Premium Accounts, different from the provider account. Especially since one only has to pay to be premium. Miss the old days of earned credit only...
I'll use these last "two" NO reviews as examples:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=650256

Within four hours I get a text from the provider thanking me for my review. She said her phone was ringing off the hook.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=646013

Hell this one was even listed as a YES but that didn't change anything. The provider called me telling me that she had decided to quit providing. She cited guys were texting and calling her about her stinky pussy. One guy offered to see her for $100 to look at her feet. Another guy asked if it was OK to wear a gas mask. And of Couse the "Skunk Ass Raping A Dead Tuna" was a big hit.

Even if a provider doesn't have a WK sharing private and ROS Intel, we all know there is a way to secure most of that Intel. What gets me is these low life mother fuckers who having nothing better to do than betray their fellow brothers. It doesn't happen once in a while... it happens EVERY TIME, all the time!

I'm sure there are many reasons this happens. One being they don't like me or are jealous of my hobby conquests. Others, just like starting shit and are hoping the drama will ensure. At the end of the day these ass wipes screw it up for all of us. They are the reason guys don't post reviews or are prompted to skew their reviews.

So newbies beware... ANYTHING you put in private quotes or say in the ML or in your ROS can and will be public. Me... I simply don't give a shit! I can only hope their SO'S are banging the neighbor while they are hidden away on their computer playing their little games!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Here's another Conspiracy Theory for ya to think about, Multiple Handles. Ladies having hobbyist handles and guys having provider handles. It could be just as simple as someone having someone's password to be able to log into Eccie as a SL.

So is SL really London Rayne or London Rayne really SL? There is an almost 6" Rule!!
Here's another Conspiracy Theory for ya to think about, Multiple Handles. Ladies having hobbyist handles and guys having provider handles. It could be just as simple as someone having someone's password to be able to log into Eccie as a SL.

So is SL really London Rayne or London Rayne really SL? There is a almost 6" Rule!! Originally Posted by shorty
If London is SL and SL is London... who is Mijo?

People with more than one handle? Say it aint so!?
lmao
If London is SL and SL is London... who is Mijo?

People with more than one handle? Say it aint so!? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Thought Mijo was SNL, no wait, SNL is Pyramider, no wait, Pyramider is Sexy Brittany, no wait, Sexy Brittany is RockyDoc. Fk it, I can't keep up with who is who anymore!!
Thought Mijo was SNL, no wait, SNL is Pyramider, no wait, Pyramider is Sexy Brittany, no wait, Sexy Brittany is RockyDoc. Fk it, I can't keep up with who is who anymore!! Originally Posted by shorty
Who am I? Why am I here?

Thought Mijo was SNL, no wait, SNL is Pyramider, no wait, Pyramider is Sexy Brittany, no wait, Sexy Brittany is RockyDoc. Fk it, I can't keep up with who is who anymore!! Originally Posted by shorty

Only if she grew a dick and gained some weight!
Fucking SL needs pointing ... outing two of my more popular female personas.
...The provider called me telling me that she had decided to quit providing. She cited guys were texting and calling her about her stinky pussy. One guy offered to see her for $100 to look at her feet. Another guy asked if it was OK to wear a gas mask. And of Couse the "Skunk Ass Raping A Dead Tuna" was a big hit.

...[/SIZE] Originally Posted by Still Looking;1052264443[SIZE=3
Sounds like you must have written a very cruel review.

When you present a review that is so distasteful that it causes another human being to wish to quit her job and also causes her to get some fairly disturbing calls, does this make you smile a bit?

I'm guessing the answer is yes.
Let's keep the thread on track with the OP reason for starting it please.

The Colonel
Sounds like you must have written a very cruel review.

When you present a review that is so distasteful that it causes another human being to wish to quit her job and also causes her to get some fairly disturbing calls, does this make you smile a bit?

I'm guessing the answer is yes. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
BAD GUESS!

Actually we are having dinner tomorrow night. Try and figure that one out!? She did NOT quit because of my review.

I thinck you are getting cruel and factual mixed up! IJS If a hobbyist comes over and takes all the money out of your purse, he might just think he is borrowing some cash. You on the other hand might thinck your being robbed!
She fell in love with SL's cock. She thinks there will never be a better one, so she quit the biz. He's got her snowed apparently.
She fell in love with SL's cock. She thinks there will never be a better one, so she quit the biz. He's got her snowed apparently. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
That was you at the window? LOL
BAD GUESS!

Actually we are having dinner tomorrow night. Try and figure that one out!? She did NOT quit because of my review.

I thinck you are getting cruel and factual mixed up! IJS If a hobbyist comes over and takes all the money out of your purse, he might just think he is borrowing some cash. You on the other hand might thinck your being robbed! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Thats easy your just a big old softy nice kinda guy, and after dinner I bet she is going to show you how fresh and clean she is with a little

Have fun

Have fun