Farting, Burping, Hiccup's, Kitty Gas.... it happens!

I had a session with a provider. Very nice session and it was the second time we had met. After our event and clean up as I was getting dressed she stood up and she farted. It actually startled me. I could see the challenged look on her face.... so I put my fist on my chest and pounded and said, "I'm sorry I had a burrito for lunch". She just started laughing. Well it wasn't a fart it was air trapped in her kitty letting loose. It sounded like one of those bags you sit on to simulate a fart. Then suddenly some more came out. She moved to the bath room and again more. It was so damn funny I couldn't stop laughing.

The occasion accidental fart, burp or kitty gas is one thing.... but this was hilarious. Ladies, has this happened to you? Guys?

It happens to all of us at one time or the other. If I accidently fart I like to make sure she gets the full effect so I will pull the blanket over her head, but not mine, trapping her under it.
That is called the Dutch Oven, try is sometime SL they will act like they don't like it but I think they really do.
It happens to all of us at one time or the other. If I accidently fart I like to make sure she gets the full effect so I will pull the blanket over her head, but not mine, trapping her under it.
That is called the Dutch Oven, try is sometime SL they will act like they don't like it but I think they really do. Originally Posted by thisguy23
Dutch Oven.... OMG!
It is rare that I get kitty gas and it seemed to happen with the same couple of guys, so I wondered what different was going on.

They seems to fully come out and then quickly go back in (I call it jack hammering). Most don't fully come out, so they were allowing air to get in.
It is rare that I get kitty gas and it seemed to happen with the same couple of guys, so I wondered what different was going on.

They seems to fully come out and then quickly go back in (I call it jack hammering). Most don't fully come out, so they were allowing air to get in. Originally Posted by gigi_gypsy
Well there you have it! I thinck you nailed it GP. This a side effect of the "Slamdango". Damn it I knew it was going to my fault!
Hey you know your doing it right when you can get it to talk back to ya.
Oh heck no! I had that happen a couple of times and it was always the same position, DOGGIE! I much prefer STANDING doggie, and its never happened again!
Body noises are funny, but it just makes me want to curl into a ball and disappear! Not to mention turning beet red out of embarrassment!
The times before when a girl has one of those moments she giggles a little bit and says i'm sorry, I say thats o.k. baby I usually make em shit.
Hey you know your doing it right when you can get it to talk back to ya. Originally Posted by beezdat
Oh heck no! I had that happen a couple of times and it was always the same position, DOGGIE! I much prefer STANDING doggie, and its never happened again!
Body noises are funny, but it just makes me want to curl into a ball and disappear! Not to mention turning beet red out of embarrassment! Originally Posted by Nicolet
The times before when a girl has one of those moments she giggles a little bit and says i'm sorry, I say thats o.k. baby I usually make em shit. Originally Posted by throbin
LMFAO
queef. The verb form is "queeve", as in, "Oh I beg your pardon, I just queeved."

I used "queeved" to good effect recently. I was eating breakfast at the counter of a diner. The ketchup's plastic squeeze bottle made loud farting sounds as doused my home fries and I could see and feel the couple next to me recoil in horror. I cleared the air by announcing, "Oh dear, the ketchup just queeved." The wife tittered and the husband muffled a guffaw. It just shows you the power and utility of a good vocabulary.

BTW, I am sure that I read someplace that the incidence of queefs rises with the size of the dick. Don't ask me why, but I am sure it is so.
Yes kitty gas isn't really gas at all, it's air trapped in there from screwing it hard- and it happens to everyone. The back & forth/in & out motion of the cock slowly puts air in the kitty. SL, it sounds to me like you handled it well. You laughed it off. I think that it happens more to the super tight kitties than the looser ones. I mean think about it, if your pussy can hold air, then you must be pretty darn tight, am I right or am I right?
I think that it happens more to the super tight kitties than the loser ones. I mean think about it, if your pussy can hold air, then you must be pretty darn tight, am I right or am I right? Originally Posted by Tatiana M.
I guess this means you will never drown, or does it just mean that your pussy will float to the top while your head sinks? Once again, ass up, head down.
I guess this means you will never drown, or does it just mean that your pussy will float to the top while your head sinks? Once again, ass up, head down. Originally Posted by awl4knot
Another benefit to having a tight pussy!! You'll never need a safety jacket