its me or its free

love the ads that say along the lines " 100 percent real pics" its me or its free"

has anybody ever said upon arrival " apparently it is not you in the photo hence i would request an hour or pse including greek free or charge pursuant to your recent backpage ad" only to be told " you are correct sir, I do in fact engage in deceptive advertizing and use fake pics but since you were astute enough to notice come on in and take me and do as you please for the next 60 minutes as i can be sure 99 percent of men will not call my bluff and pay me even though i am a liar and a theif.

just wondering
There's a local provider in my area. She always puts this in her ad-- "REAL PICS, YOU WILL SEE WHEN YOU MEET ME IN PERSON! OR YOU DONT PUT $$ IN MY HAND" She's not offering a free session mind you, but she is giving you the option of walking away. She does look hot. I haven't taken the plunge due to some checkered reviews.
When I advertised "its 100% me or its 100% free!" I would get a lot of guys printing up the ads and literally trying to pick them apart none could ever! lol!! and twice I had two different guys that came saw it was me then Fing left!!! They were only answering ads that said this trying to get a free session from a girl! I was pissed!!!
They should threaten to sue under DTPA.
love the ads that say along the lines " 100 percent real pics" its me or its free"

has anybody ever said upon arrival " apparently it is not you in the photo hence i would request an hour or pse including greek free or charge pursuant to your recent backpage ad" only to be told " you are correct sir, I do in fact engage in deceptive advertizing and use fake pics but since you were astute enough to notice come on in and take me and do as you please for the next 60 minutes as i can be sure 99 percent of men will not call my bluff and pay me even though i am a liar and a theif.

just wondering Originally Posted by petiteassman
In some delusional fantasy land the free would happen but not in the real world.

I never pressed the matter because if they say this and I walk in and they don't look anything like their pictures I bail. You know what I'm saying.. The pictures look like Janna Haze and you get Hazy the Hun instead.
I never had the urge to put those words in my ads... No need to.
In some delusional fantasy land the free would happen but not in the real world. Originally Posted by bladtinzu
No, in some delusional fantasy land no one would take a statement like "100% real or 100% free" seriously in the first place, because we'd all be smart enough to figure out how much bullshit the line is. What are we going to do? Turn it into the district attorney's office? Make a complaint with the Better Business Bureau?

But we don't live in a delusional fantasy land where people can think with their brain. We live in a world where people believe shit because they so badly want to, that common sense and thinking for just a second, never enters the equation.

The idea that some asshat would think they could lawyer their way into a free session by showing up with pictures and comparing it to the woman in front of them is so ludicrous on the face of it, that it deserves to be openly mocked.

Which is what the original post is doing. And I found it funny, in a Jerry Seinfeld comments on the hobby sort of way.

Woman and their handlers are going to post false pics because they're rewarded for it. If they weren't, they wouldn't do it.

Fortunately, thanks to sites like Eccie, they're held accountable for it, too, and the providers who do post their legitimate pics are rewarded as well.
i think any of these liars would give out a free session but it sure would be great to hear and see reaction and the backpeddaling. they do it simply because they know we never call their bluff worst case we bail but 90 percent go through with the appointment just because were horny or feel guilty.
Taint no big deal.
[QUOTE=Lolabrea01;1052293275]When I advertised "its 100% me or its 100% free!" I would get a lot of guys printing up the ads and literally trying to pick them apart none could ever! lol!! and twice I had two different guys that came saw it was me then Fing left!!! They were only answering ads that said this trying to get a free session from a girl! I was pissed!!![/QUOTE]

What?? Well, they must really believe the ads that say "100% me or it's Free" if these guys are depending on that slogan so much to get a free date. Apparently, there are guys out there who believe this and put all their stock into it.

just wondering Originally Posted by petiteassman
Petiteassman, I have seen such ads on Backpage. I've wondered about this myself. The truth is, I don't think the lady would actually provide any service for free. I mean why would she, when she could simply say "hey, if you don't like the way I look then leave!" Right? When I see that slogan in ads, I don't believe it or take it seriously or literally; it's just a fluff thing to say; a catchy phrase.

Also, I don't know about you, but why would you want to be with a man/woman who accused you of lying? I mean, wouldn't that be a total turn off? Mentally, why/how would you be able to provide the service to a man who accused you of lying? The ambiance and mood would be ruined, well atleast to me. I like the mood to be relaxed, lighthearted and fun, I would never want to provide under the context of being accused of lying. BUT some people like angry sex. OK I'm putting too much thought into this and getting off topic here....sorry.

Saying "It's 100% me or it's free" is just basicly them saying it's me in those pics, and I have confidence you won't be disapointed, because I don't use fake pics. I guess they use that slogan because it sounds catchy and memorable. And apparently, according to Lola, there really are guys out there that believe they will get the service for free if it's not the girl in the ad.

xoxoxo Tatiana
I don't post such things in my ads either, but I have had one or two guys say I didn't look like my pictures! Geez, you can't GET more real! Most of my pics are from my cell phone, not glamorous, but certainly not fake. I do have a few taken by very close friends.... and they show as much as my cell phone pics, only in a better light and a different POV.
Many times the guys have TOFTT with BP girls who post the same thing, sometimes going as far as to say '1000% me or free', only to have their hopes dashed and walk away or TOFTT after all.
You ain't getting shit for free.

USPS "Overnight" Mail works the same way. Guaranteed to arrive by 3pm the next day. Guaranteed what? Or you get your money back.

Yeah, but the damn package didn't arrive when I needed it to.

Actually, they should require them to actually produce the person in the pictures.
...It always makes me feel better about the provider......if she's willing to go out on a limb like that it MUST be her in the pictures.......right.....
When I advertised "its 100% me or its 100% free!" I would get a lot of guys printing up the ads and literally trying to pick them apart none could ever! lol!! and twice I had two different guys that came saw it was me then Fing left!!! They were only answering ads that said this trying to get a free session from a girl! I was pissed!!! Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
As good as you look in your pictures Lola, you are even prettier in real life!

I love the it's me or it's free angle. I send a picture of Brad Pitt, then when I show up, I get a free session. The girls aren't too happy about it, though...
All that "100% real pictures or it is free" all that is a marketing ploy to get guys to call.
I never understood that line but I see it all of the time as well in ads.
I feel like this if you are using your REAL PICS there is no reason to mention that the pics are indeed real and if not then the guy gets a free session.
The ones who use fake pics are banking on guys saying well I am already here and just go through with it anyways.We have all read those type of reviews which usually ends with the guys being disappointed.