How easy is it for a provider to bounce back from a long absence due to pregnancy?

Hello ladies and gentalmen,

I have a question, is it easy or hard to bounce back from a long absence due to pregnancy? Some reg might not stick around, your reviews are old and not current, your body changes after a baby. I'm no longer working due to being 3 months pregnant but maybe when I'm over my pregnancy im concidering getting back to work. I just hope I can claim my reviews and reputation and be able to be a good provider again.

❤️Zoe
Post a little during your absence, keep your name out there.
Great idea. Thank you ❤️
  • tzv13
  • 07-21-2015, 05:35 PM
Congrats on your pregnancy!
Sex athletes always bounce back, congrats.

IB
thank you guys! I hope I'm remembered. I'm hopping I can bounce back fast and I hope my good friends and clients are atill there when I get back.
Congrats I guess.

I wouldn't worry to much about it. As long as you have a hole they'll always be someone willing to pay to poke it.
it doesnt take that long.
i remember after my ex wife gave birth, i was able to hobby that same night.
But, IM A TROOPER LIKE THAT!!
it doesnt take that long.
i remember after my ex wife gave birth, i was able to hobby that same night.
But, IM A TROOPER LIKE THAT!! Originally Posted by knotty man
Some providers are able to hobby right up until the birth. Believer it or not, there is a demand for providers who are PG. Once you get past morning sickness phase, enjoy you time being PG as a positive life experience.
  • Gamer
  • 07-22-2015, 10:41 AM
Congrats I guess. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Classy guy right here.
Just curious
Did you plan this?
If so, why I your line of work why would you?

Guess they always bb somebody.
Just curious
Did you plan this?
If so, why I your line of work why would you?

Guess they always bb somebody. Originally Posted by Deznuttz
You can't help being a prick can you!

IB
No IB,

Just asking a few questions
Congratulations to you, your little crotchfruit, and the hombre who scrogged that baby batter up there!!!

As for me, I keep a Sam's Club 100 count Value Pak of prego tests just so I can make sure my junk in in the finest working condition.