How to view ROS

Hi. I see ROS occasionally but I don't know where or how to view it. I feel like I'm missing out on a lot.
You need to be a premium access member, which you get either by paying our submitting a review.
Only $100 for a 12 months membership

But wait! Before you say no!!

as a first time paid ECCIE member, you will receive this beautiful toaster as a gift, absolutely free.

Enjoy Denny's restaurants quality toasts in the comfort and privacy of your own home with this beautiful toaster.

Your choice of one of several different colors.

(Toasts not included)

Still can't decide???

You also get this beautiful knife set,

made in France!

Good for cutting toast and butter but not much else -

you know those French, there were never much useful besides giving the world French toasts, French fries, French kisses and

And if you call within the next 2 hours and mention the code "I WANT IT!"

you will also receive a yearly supply of condoms by the world leader of prophylactics:

LifeStyles condoms.

(your yearly supply of condoms is shipped to you once a month over a 12 month period.
One box per month, each box contains 3 condoms).

Or you can just post a qualified provider or stripper review and each review earns you 6 weeks of Premium access.

When I read that funny shit I damn near pissed myself.
I laughed, not one, not two, but THREE times. All for the same low price. I just paid the extra shipping charges.
Oh I forgot to mention shipping is free.

Now how's that grab you?

p.s. I walked into a Chevy dealership in 1987 and was looking at a Camaro and this old fart of a salesman came up and said:

I'll let you drive this right now for the special price of $$$$$$, how's that grab you?

I told him if he was trying to close me, he sure didn't do it.
Well, that shit works on somebody.
Open almost any review. This was at the top of the page when I started writing this
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2298728
Date:
Provider:
User ID:
Phone:
Email Address:
URL / Website
City
State:
Address:
Appointment Type:
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?:
Activities:
Session Length:
Fee:
Hair Length and Color:
Ethnic Background:
Physical Description:
The Rest of the Story: This is the super secret section only visible if you have premium access
Recommendation
Only $100 for a 12 months membership

But wait! Before you say no!!

as a first time paid ECCIE member, you will receive this beautiful toaster as a gift, absolutely free.

Enjoy Denny's restaurants quality toasts in the comfort and privacy of your own home with this beautiful toaster.

Your choice of one of several different colors.

(Toasts not included)

Still can't decide???

You also get this beautiful knife set,

made in France!

Good for cutting toast and butter but not much else -

you know those French, there were never much useful besides giving the world French toasts, French fries, French kisses and

And if you call within the next 2 hours and mention the code "I WANT IT!"

you will also receive a yearly supply of condoms by the world leader of prophylactics:

LifeStyles condoms.

(your yearly supply of condoms is shipped to you once a month over a 12 month period.
One box per month, each box contains 3 condoms).

Or you can just post a qualified provider or stripper review and each review earns you 6 weeks of Premium access.

Originally Posted by CG2014

I’m just here for the toaster! Wish I got a sign up bonus!