GLOBAL NARCISSIM, AND ITS DIRTY DICK HOUSE EFFECT

• 3dom
  • 01-30-2018, 10:48 PM
FROM NOW ON, I STAY CLARA AWAY FROM THIS CATHOLIC PETRI DISH

AND CLARA...

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it is a duck.
If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, yet claims its a SWAN,
It is a Narcissist!

What is Narcissim? Narcissism is the pursuit of gratification from vanity or egotistic exploitation. The term originated from Greek mythology, where the young Narcissus fell in love with his own image reflected in a pool of water.

As it turns out, Narcism is not as simple as the Greek myth would imply. Conceptually, narcism is as spread out as it gets with EVERY person and their buddy, the ego, falling in-between the vast spectrum with lets say Jesus being one end and the worlds history of malignant narcissists on the other.

There is a personality disorder NPD, that Clara of Pink 1 well represents. This high spectral state is characterized by the complete lack empathy, idealization and devaluation, entitlement, gas lighting, projection, narcissistic supply, etc etc, with the single goal of fucking you completely up, simply so they can feed on the off gasses of your despair. If you are curious about this horrible twisted type of energy vampire, do a field study and go see Clara at Pink 1…she will start tearing you down and sizing you up from the minute she’s lays eyes on you. God forbid you fuck the bitch good like I did, she will become the coldest witches tit, in all of cold witch tittydom...and thats a freezer burnt titty you don't want to stick your dick in, or maybe you do if your a Catholic fancier. Be my guest on this one.

Did you hear that, what I said? "I fucked the bitch good” ! That was definitely an egoism description of Clara’s pussy beating. Guilty as the next...That said, I did pay this witch 200 clams to get a nut, weeding and wading through her treacherous attempts to frazzle and flatline both my mind and penis. At the point JUST BEFORE I went bonsai, hooking and pinning her right leg back, Balrog'ing Clara's tender gizzards a few hundred glorious times, she commanded me to change the condom I had on because it touched the towel! Yah, the one on the table! That was the straw that broke the narcissists back! Funny thing is, mid-blast, she feverishly moaned and quivered with some A+ IOP...until I busted, and her maneating ego went defcon 4.
Point here being, there are luckily few that can claim to have a Narc personality disorder, and live in darkness as the egos zelot slave.
Thank God, most of us can evolve and empathize to some degree, if given a dose of sense and coaxing...

MOST OF US, JUST GET A LITTLE LOST OR CARRIED AWAY, BUT ARE ABLE TO START OVER AND PICK UP, WHAT THE EGO KNOCKS DOWN...MOST OF US

The last year or so I have noticed that providers in general, don’t care as much. Before this weird shift, it wasn’t too often that I got dealt a bad ride. There were more laughs and actual friendly connections. These days , I dunno.
These days, If I didn’t know better, would convect that there is a general wave of narcissistic culture pervading the providers of AMPland…

The thing is I do know better and Im disgusted by it. Even though “the Hobby” is typically a selfish endeavor, there is a difference between a MONGER and the evolving HOBBYIST!
The Monger being YOU, the nasty and utterly filthy trolls publicly THROWING THIS CATHOLIC GARBAGE AROUND AND ABOUT LIKE ITS NORMAL!
ITS NO WONDER SECRET, COFFEE, AND COUNTLESS OTHERS HAVE SAID FUCK IT! YOU ARE FUCKING UP THEIR LIVELY HOOD AND PUTTING THEM AT SERIOUS RISK. DALLAS IS BECOMING A GROTESQUE PETRI DISH FULL OF DEVOLVING MONGERING NARCISSISTS, THAT ARE KILLING THIS WHOLE THING FAST! I HAVE HAD QUITE A FEW PMS ASKING IF I HIT BBBFS, WHICH DISGUSTS ME, BUT AT LEAST THAT TYPE OF ASSHOLE HAD THE DECENCY TO ASK IN PRIVATE!
YOU ARE HANGING OUT OF A TRAIN AND PLUCKING BUFFALO…UNTIL THEY WILL BE NO MORE,

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF SOMEONE CAME TO THE PLACE WHERE YOU EARN YOUR LIVING AND MADE IT A TERRIFYING LIVING HELL, AND THEN TOUT MERRILY WITH THEIR BLUEBERRY STAINED FACES!

IF YOU AND THE PROVIDER AGREE TO THAT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS AS ADULTS, COOL

BUT TO CATHOLIC THESE GIRLS OUT OF THEIR JOBS, WITH LITTLE REGARD FOR ANYTHING BUT YOUR CRUSTY DISEASED COCKS MAKES CLARA LOOK LIKE …

BAD EXAMPLE, NOTHING CAN TOP THAT CUNT, BUT YOU GET MY POINT.

WAKE UP BOYS, THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY, THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED OTHER PEOPLE THAN YOU AND YOUR WORMY COCK. STOP THAT SHIT NOW. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY ECCIE DOES NOT STEP IN AND INFRACT FOR THAT, AS IM SURE I WILL GET ONE FOR THIS RANT!

CANCEL MY SHIT IM DONE,

KEEP SINGING THAT CATHOLIC SONG, HAVE A MASS STD BREAKOUT, AND THE CITY WILL HAVE WHAT IT NEEDS TO DROP THE CURTAINS ON AMPLAND…

or you will do what most endowed with a little class and empathy, you will evolve and save AMPLAND from your very own parakeet sized sea monkeys and airborne attacking cock bumps, that spit green rays of ghonnoreah in your poor innocent wife or girlfriends vagina!!!

ITS A WRAP, PUN UNINTENDED
Interesting perspective, 3dom, one that you initially posted inadvertently in the Independent forum. Having left the hobby some time ago, and not much for posting any longer on a site that mostly seems to be an outlet for the self-appointed mayors of Ampville, my support for your opinion may not carry any weight. Apropos of nothing, I suppose, all of my reviews reported CFS, whether or not it was the case, since I felt that disclosure otherwise would place an unfair burden on the providers who did, or didn't, offer BB. Just for the record, however, I felt that mutual protection for myself, the provider and my wife dictated firm adherence to the principles and discipline of safe sex. The fact that on rare occasions accidents (broken condoms) happened didn't change the rules, not for me anyway.
My apologies for a response here to what appeared to be a re-posting of the OPs original comments in the AMP section. Why it showed up twice in the Independent forum is a mystery to me. My technical incompetence rears its ugly head once again.
UH?