What’s your hobby highlights or most memorable moments?

In 20 years of being in the hobby i can’t remember many of the sessions or providers. Just the really good ones and unfortunately the really bad/scary ones. However I have fond memories of truely great “encounters”.

1. Had a three way with hot blonde and hot brunette in hotel bathroom when brunette’s hair caught fire after touching a candle. Blonde put the fire out as we were too busy fucking. What a great friend to put the fire out.

2. I was one of the lucky bastards who regularly saw Natash Fame, Ivana Felony, Cheyenne and Elodie Rose. If you know of these providers you know what I’m talking about.

3. I got gang banged by 4 hotties in an AMP

4. I agreed to have a DOM stuff me in the trunk of her car and drive me to her incall to have her way with me.

5. The Russian Chick Nastya squirted about a quart in my bed and all over me and I loved it!!!!

6. I had a few mystery fucks in which a provider would send one of her provider friends over but I was blind folded.

Thank you ladies. Very fond memories.
I have had only one ECCIE Provider, so this is easy. Shasha's tongue up my ass is my highlight. Shasha at Lucky Haven spa.

I pray that #3 and #6 from your list happens to me. I bet it takes years to get to that level
SGBJ in it's heyday.

Creampieing Dallas Doll.

Candi Staxx appointment.

I'm forgetting a ton of others.
Threesome with Ciarra Goods and Seductive Skyy back 8n the ASPD days. It was so good I did it again the next day. Wish I could go back in time.
During the shutdown. How much money I saved and how I realized there was life outside.
During the shutdown. How much money I saved and how I realized there was life outside. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle

So true. Just last night I gave my only TV away to a friend. Getting disconnected and it feels like the 1970s again, and that's very good.

My best hobby experience was in 1989 at The Million Dollar Saloon on Greenville, when I got to leave the club with Suzy Owens, the Playmate.

Suzy as she looked in 1988
During the shutdown. How much money I saved and how I realized there was life outside. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
I love this response from left field! Talk about turning a question on its head!
SAFIRE SWEET... and ..KIMMIE AT studio Wet