new

Ok I get I'm new to the game but I'm be in shreveport Monday and Tuesday is their any providers out there that take newbies cause I want to get references and hopefully regulars cause I'm in shreveport two nights every week??
This site blows no help for newbies at all!!!!!
  • Old-T
  • 04-29-2012, 08:21 PM
This site blows no help for newbies at all!!!!! Originally Posted by freddy3
You waited an entire 21 minutes before you started complaining. That is not the way to get people to help you--here or in anything.

There are a number of lovely young ladies in Louisiana. Suggest you look through the LA bourd and possibly post there--though I would suggest being a bit more polite, lest you scare them away.
Sorry your right I've posted before for help j ust gets irritating when so many girls turn you down for being new!
Yes go down the page to Louisiana baby and from there find exactly were you are going. Put a thread in Request and ISO for newbie friendly girls in town. There will be a whole line answer you baby
Keep complaining, I'm sure they will come beating down your door...
Well, if nothing else, you could always try desperation.

. . . The girls always love a crazy whacked-out maniac who oozes out of the swamp and wants some

pussy right . . . NOW
!

Valerie cunt explains it all stay off my thread if you have nothing positive to say!! I got no problem finding willing girls but just get better options when you have references!
Valerie cunt explains it all stay off my thread if you have nothing positive to say!! I got no problem finding willing girls but just get better options when you have references! Originally Posted by freddy3
Try getting P-411 that will help a lot....
Valerie cunt explains it all stay off my thread if you have nothing positive to say!! I got no problem finding willing girls but just get better options when you have references! Originally Posted by freddy3
Oh stop whining already

"This site blows no help for newbies at all!!!!!"...Because this is such a positive thread...
If you have no problem finding ladies then why are you whining and so dammed impatient? How many people in LA are so rude. I hae not notice this being a trend in the past. You speak boldy about what should and should not be for a veteran of 9 posts.
Sorry your right I've posted before for help j ust gets irritating when so many girls turn you down for being new! Originally Posted by freddy3
We have all gone through this when your new. You seem kind of hostile because you have been turned down for being a newbie. Relax, you will eventually build your references, JMO your going to have to work on your attitude some.
Not a very good way to welcome a newbie, IMO. And not a very good way for a newbie asking for help to answer eithet.

There is a lot of info in here that will help you, freddy3, and a lot has already been given to you. Please take advantage of it.

The Colonel
This isn't a Help Desk, it is a forum for exchanging information on our own time frame.

If instant is what you seek try Chat. At the top of this page is a tab marked Chat. Click on that tab and let Chat load. If you're entitled, and almost everybody is, introduce yourself in the blank space at the bottom of the screen, then your next entry ask if any ladies are in (insert location name here). From that point you can move into Private Messaging by holding cursor over the name of whom you wish to speak in the right hand column list of names. Be polite, the folks running Chat can cut you off and the folks who visit Chat regularly will too.
Thanks for the insight and sorry for the attitude just got divorced and little on edge won't happen again!