Question for west Texas ( Tia )

Has anyone EVER seen as many smilies used in a providers ad as Tia travels used this week ?

I think that post is on a par with her west Texas road trip logs on ASPD. lol.

Pistolero
I just saw it ...it's cute and catchy and I hope the all the bouncing smiles get the gents interested b/c she is def a FUN gal!!

Smooches to ya, Tia...cant wait to see you when you come into town

Ashley
Has anyone EVER seen as many smilies used in a providers ad as Tia travels used this week ?

I think that post is on a par with her west Texas road trip logs on ASPD. lol.

Pistolero Originally Posted by Pistolero
She definitely put some time and effort into that post. Hell I do good to just get one smiley in mine.
I was hoping she would make her way to Lubbock. She is one of the best!
You just gotta love Tia!

That is one creative woman!! In more ways than one
You should go BCD with her, Mari. Then you can see creative. lol
You should go BCD with her, Mari. Then you can see creative. lol Originally Posted by Pistolero
Oh baby I have tried....cum on Tia!!! Can't wait to see you babe! Hmmm...perhaps I can convince her with some drinks

STAY TUNED!!
From what I am remembering, you are out of luck, Mari. Tia really likes the guys. But, my memory may be wrong.
Yeah, she's strictly dickly. Like I said...may take a few drinks to convince her!! LOL!
From what I am remembering, you are out of luck, Mari. Tia really likes the guys. But, my memory may be wrong. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Yup,she loves the guys.. I remember you doing a review of her in Odessa and after seeing that review, I scheduled an appt with her and must say ,it was a terrific session !!
WOW...that is nice to know my ad was appreciated! Thanks Pistolero and the other guys and gals who responded. Yes, that took a long time to do. I think an hour...but most of that time was spent looking thru all of the smilies!

As far as strictly chickly or dickly...it's dickly (score one for the correct guessers) but ...iiiiiiiii don't know now. I've met Ashley and Mari. Both are cuties. Maybe when I get to ELP I might have to meet for lunch again and load up on the drinks and take lots of photos!!

My thoughts of being with another woman before drinks--->
My thoughts of being with another woman after drinks---->

But that might require this much booze:

LOL....j/k gals!

Thank you delimex007 and westtxbudman for the compliments...and to Bowden, Ashley, Mari, and Pistolero for the rest of the nice things said in this thread.
<< Would like to get together with you gals!
Tia is a class act all the way!!!
<< Would like to get together with you gals! Originally Posted by ErectionDemolitionSpclst
Anytime sweetie!! Just send me a PM. Tia's has left but Ash and I are always here in sunny Hell Paso!
<< Would like to get together with you gals! Originally Posted by ErectionDemolitionSpclst
+1 On what Mari said...if you come to town, look us up!!