New York Prosecutors Will Charge Manafort In Bid To Prevent Trump Pardon

This makes me happy! Very happy.

Nail this bitch to the tree of woe. Take Trump's power away from him. This will make him shit himself...if he isnt wearing depends already.
If state prosecutors in New York bring charges against Manafort, however, it would provide a bulwark against a pardon. But the charges would have to be different from those the special counsel brought against Manafort in order to avoid New York’s double jeopardy laws. The New York County district attorney, Cyrus Vance Jr., has declined to comment on the reported charges being prepared against Manafort
Fake News
Who cares? Manafort who?
  • WTF
  • 02-22-2019, 06:24 PM
Manafort cares...
Manafort cares... Originally Posted by WTF
True.
  • WTF
  • 02-22-2019, 06:29 PM
True. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I actually feel sorry for the guy. Flynn gonna get nothing and this dude gets the death penalty.
Fake News Originally Posted by Dickey9090
Fake News? Once again you have been duped. What’s the word Donald called you Dick. Sucker!
I actually feel sorry for the guy. Flynn gonna get nothing and this dude gets the death penalty. Originally Posted by WTF
Hey, you’re batting 500!!!!!!!!!! Flynn will get nothing. Manafort won’t get the death penalty. You stumbled into it didn’t you. You finally admitted Flynn will get nothing. Because he deserves nothing.
i normally ignore SC however ... let me advise ya .. don't get yer hopes up.

your own article says any state level prosecution must be new. not anything Mueller has already handed over to them. here's the bad news, sparky.

Manafort is a played out turnip. nothing left to squeeze. and unlike that in way over his head Cohen, Manafort is a long time operative who knew a long time before he ever met Trump his tax chickens might come home to roost. Well they did, and that's all there is. Manafort will not roll on Trump, because there's nothing to roll on. Nothing. So don't expect Manafort to come up with some allegation against Trump. He's got balls big enough not to pussy out and try to lie his way out of this.

Nothing Burger.

BAHAAAAA

your own article says any state level prosecution must be new. not anything Mueller has already handed over to them. here's the bad news, sparky.

Manafort is a played out turnip. nothing left to squeeze. and unlike that in way over his head Cohen, Manafort is a long time operative who knew a long time before he ever met Trump his tax chickens might come home to roost. Well they did, and that's all there is. Manafort will not roll on Trump, because there's nothing to roll on. Nothing. So don't expect Manafort to come up with some allegation against Trump. He's got balls big enough not to pussy out and try to lie his way out of this.

Nothing Burger.

BAHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Hey Waco, why do you have to be such a killjoy?

Nothing Burger.

BAHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Hey Waco, why do you have to be such a killjoy? Let them have their fun.
Hey Waco, why do you have to be such a killjoy? Let them have their fun. Originally Posted by bambino

I am but a humble agent of Truth, Justice and the American way! and a healthy rate of return!

BAHHAAA
Fake News Originally Posted by Dickey9090
Is the story false?

Is this one?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...-off-the-table

Can’t help yourself, can you?
Is the story false?

Is this one?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...-off-the-table

Can’t help yourself, can you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fake News
  • WTF
  • 02-22-2019, 07:15 PM
Hey, you’re batting 500!!!!!!!!!! Flynn will get nothing. Manafort won’t get the death penalty. You stumbled into it didn’t you. You finally admitted Flynn will get nothing. Because he deserves nothing. Originally Posted by bambino
your comprehension is lacking in comprehension