Trump says NK is no longer a nuclear threat. Pompeo calls bullshit.

So is Trump full of shit about NK or is his propaganda machine trying to spin a different version of the truth to add meaning to his next “historic summit” with LIttle a Rocket Man?

Either way, Pompeo was sending out mixed messages at very least. Looks more like he was calling Trump’s original declaration of victory bogus.

He better hope Trump comes to an MOU with him fast!

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/24/polit...ntv/index.html
  • oeb11
  • 02-24-2019, 11:49 AM
Fake news!!!!!
Did Pompeo say what the video record shows, oeb11?

Did Trump tweet what was quoted in the story, oeb11?
  • WTF
  • 02-24-2019, 12:44 PM
Trump better hope IB's crackerjack nuclear investigators don't leave Iran and hrad to North Korea!
All of the Nuclear Weapons in the world are of no use if you do not have the means to deliver them.

CNN is too dumb to understand that.
All of the Nuclear Weapons in the world are of no use if you do not have the means to deliver them.

CNN is too dumb to understand that. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Or simply immersed in so much childish anger they are blind.

Perhaps they believed Madam AllWrong when she was so infatuated with the FatBoy's old man.

Remember the "roses" he sent to her room that made her all giddy?
  • WTF
  • 02-24-2019, 03:03 PM

North Korea has no delivery system?

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/bu...derwater-27106
North Korea has no delivery system?

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/bu...derwater-27106 Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah, NoKo is building submarines based on scrap sent to them from Russia!!!!! Rocket Man can’t even fly to Vietnam Nam!!! He’s taking a train. It’s painted green!!!!! Compliments of AOC.
So who’s right? Trump or Pompeo?
So who’s right? Trump or Pompeo? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
They both are. Check your PMs.
Can’t be, bambino.

Then why is Trump pretending he "saved "us from a Nuclear war. I don't know whos the bigger joke, Kim or Trump. They both make me sick
They both make me sick Originally Posted by themystic

Relax....and take a couple of aspirin, pal...you'll feel better in no time flat.

Relax....and take a couple of aspirin, pal...you'll feel better in no time flat.

Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Ok CB. I took them just now. Does this work for my friends that have whatever that sickness Trump Derangement Bullshit or whatever that is?
pms??? guys lay off of that stuff! lol!